Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Telecommunication jobs, ICT jobs, Customer Care jobs,
Technical Support Specialist
- As a technical support specialist you are responsible for providing technical assistance to customers and resolving any technical issues they encounter with our products and services.
- This involves monitoring and maintaining the company’s systems, software, and networks, responding to customer inquiries through the Customer Experience department, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems, and escalating issues to higher-level support staff if necessary.
Technical support for our products and services
- Maintaining and troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with our services as presented by the Customer Experience specialists. This includes, ensuring SSL certificates are up to date and confirming email security.
- Working with customers and internal teams to identify problems such us forgotten passwords, viruses, spamming, email issues, and hacking.
- Performing DNS transfers and setup on behalf of customers as well as troubleshooting DNS issues.
Collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Working with clients, through the CX department, to identify problems such as forgotten passwords, viruses, spamming, email issues, and hacking, and advising on the solutions of service and customer facing these issues.
- Generate reports on resolved issues and submit to the lead tech support specialist
- This includes notes on the problem, steps taken to resolve it, and the final outcome. This information is critical for creating FAQs to be updated on Bluebird under the knowledge base section.
- If a technical problem cannot be resolved by the technical support specialist, the issue should be escalated to a higher-level tech support team.
Continuously improve support processes
- Continuously evaluate and improve technical support processes to ensure that customers receive the most efficient and effective support possible.
Keep up-to-date with new technology
- Stay current with the latest technologies and developments in the field, and be prepared to provide support for new products and services.
Customer Experience Specialist
As a Customer Experience Specialist (CX), your focus is to cultivate positive and fulfilling experiences for customers in their interactions with the company’s offerings, services and overall image through calls, chats, emails and via WHMCS/Bluebird.
Monitor client feedback and complaints
- This is to understand customer needs, preferences and behaviors and use this information for recommendation to the Lead Customer Experience Specialist, for the development of customer-focused strategies.
- Implement established strategies to enhance and cultivate an exceptional customer experience.
Resolving client issue
- By professionally following up with cross-functional departments and effectively communicating with clients on the timeline for resolution.
- This includes following up with clients on their satisfaction with the company’s services to identify opportunities for upselling. Additionally, reminding clients on overdue payments, and working with the accounting department to ensure that all invoices are paid on time.
- Ensure all leads generated and assigned on CRM are converted in time.
Measuring and reporting on your efforts to the Lead CX Specialist
- You must measure and report on the success of your efforts, using key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress and make adjustments as needed.
Conduct research and analyse trends
- By continuously monitoring and evaluating industry trends, customer behavior and technology advancements and using the obtained information to recommend best practices to Lead CX on how to improve the customer experience.
Collaborating with cross-functional departments via WHMCS/Bluebird
- This includes working closely with all cross functional to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints.
Senior Software Developer
As a Senior Software Developer, you play a key role in ensuring the success of all software development projects. Your responsibilities go beyond writing code, as you must also manage and oversee the solution design process, developing software architecture and ensure that the solution meets business requirements and is scalable and maintainable.
You must also lead a team of software developers, providing guidance and support to ensure that each team member has the resources they need to perform their jobs effectively.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Application design and coding
- Develop software solutions by studying application needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Document and demonstrate solutions
- By developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Establishing security protocols and guidelines
- This by , conducting regular code reviews to identify and remediate potential vulnerabilities, and testing code for security weaknesses.
Collaborate with other teams via WHMCS/Bluebird
- Work with cross functional teams to understand project requirements and consider insight that contributes to the development of the projects.
Task delegation and management
- Ensuring the success of a project by managing the workload and distribution of tasks among the development team. This involves assessing the strengths and skills of each team member, determining the tasks that need to be completed, and assigning them in a way that is efficient and productive.
Internal System analysis and improvement
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
Training and mentorship of interns and internal teams
- Providing hands-on experience and professional guidance to interns and internal teams to ensure their knowledge and skills are up to date with the latest industry standards and in line with the company’s goal and objectives.
Shift Management and Leave Pre-approval
- You will be in charge of managing shifts and pre-approving annual leave requests within the Development Department.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org