Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Banking jobs, Customer Care jobs, I&M jobs,
Officer, Risk and Compliance – Operational Risk Management
- Participate in the review of business procedures/processes to identify areas of potential improvement or weakness in risk management controls.
- Support and participate in the Unit Operational risk and Compliance committees for business units across the bank with the respective risk champions.
- Support in the preparation of reports for Management and the Board through the collation of data.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework across the various Business and Support units.
- Participate in the design of the Bank’s Key Risk Indicators framework (KRIs).
- Support the Implementation of the incident management and loss data reporting framework.
- Participate in developing Control testing checklists in Business units as per control Testing procedure.
- Assist in the preparation of Operational Risk training modules for the bank employees.
- Train bank employees on Operational risk policies and procedures.
- Participate in the review of all Internal reports to extract relevant risk & control information for use in reporting and remediation.
- Provide guidance role on Operational Risk matters in products, projects, or new developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field from a recognized institution
- At least year of relevant experience.
- Professional certifications such as PA (K), CIA, CSIA, FRM, GARP, PRMIA or CFA Certification
Closing Date: 12th June 2023.
Contact Centre Back Office Officer
- Provide customer support for queries, requests and complaints channeled through the I&M Social Media pages i.e., WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn within the defined timelines and in line with the I&M Bank Standards.
- Respond to all engagements arising from the various I&M Digital campaigns within the defined timelines and in line with the I&M Service standards.
- Respond to customer emails received from internal stakeholders and public mailboxes within stipulated turnaround time and in line with I&M service standards.
- Handle telemarketing assignments to create awareness on Bank offerings and outbound campaigns such as care calling, customer onboarding and customer feedback collection.
- Support customers with any queries, requests, or complaints on the Bank’s Digital Banking channels i.e., Card and Online Banking (Mobile and Internet Banking).
- Report and escalate any emerging trends or Customer Feedback emanating from our social media handles and e-mail queues.
- At least 1 year of experience at officer level in a customer service setting preferably in a financial institution with familiarity to the Contact Centre operations.
- A Bachelors’ degree holder from a recognized University
- Experience with social media handling and support is an added advantage
Closing Date: 10th June 2023.