Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Actuarial Science jobs,Statistics jobs,Insurance jobs,
Job Ref. No. JLIL141
- Assist in conserving existing business while providing superior services to retirement benefits business clients in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
- Business Growth: Conserving existing business and offering alternative products to existing clients e.g. annuity, cross sell and following up/providing leads for new business.
- Relationships Management: Building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries.
- Data Management: Maintaining accurate records for the retirement benefits clients (Deposit Administration Clients).
- Customer Care: Providing superior services to Retirement Benefits clients. Making regular visits to clients and preparing reports on the client’s needs.
- Implementing Benefits: Processing & ensuring timely settlement of payments, issuance of member’s statements, preparing accounts and other benefits within the set service standards.
- Statistical Analysis & Returns: Preparing summary/ statistical reports of the Retirement Benefits schemes. Also preparing returns in respect of the Retirement Benefits schemes as assigned for submission within the timelines provided.
- Scheme Compliance: Ensuring all schemes are managed and administered in full compliance of existing legislation.
- Visionary Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- BSc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial, Business or any other related field.
- IT proficiency (especially excellent command in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- TDPK Qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya will be an added advantage.
Job Ref. No. JLIL140
- The role holder plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient servicing of group life insurance policies. They are responsible for managing the administrative tasks related to group life insurance policies, providing exceptional customer service to policyholders, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Policy Administration: Handle the day-to-day administration of group life insurance policies, including policy setup, maintenance, and termination. Process policy changes, updates, and endorsements accurately and within the agreed timelines.
- Customer Service: Serve as the main point of contact for policyholders, brokers, and internal stakeholders regarding group life insurance policies. Respond promptly and professionally to inquiries, resolve policy-related issues, and provide accurate and comprehensive information.
- Policy Renewals: Coordinate and manage the renewal process for group life insurance policies. Prepare renewal documentation, communicate renewal terms to policyholders, and ensure timely policy renewals.
- Claims Support: Collaborate with the claims department to facilitate the processing and settlement of group life insurance claims. Review claim documentation, gather required information, and provide support to policyholders throughout the claims process.
- Compliance and Documentation: Ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements related to group life insurance. Maintain accurate and up-to-date policy records, documentation, and databases.
- Reporting and Analysis: Generate and analyze reports related to group life insurance policies, including policy performance, renewal rates, claims data, and customer satisfaction. Identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain positive relationships with policyholders, brokers, and other external stakeholders. Liaise with underwriters, actuaries, and other internal departments to ensure efficient policy servicing and resolution of issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer-focused mindset and ability to provide exceptional service.
- Proficiency in insurance policy administration and processes.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of group life insurance products and industry regulations
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science or any other related field.
- Professional certifications in insurance (e.g., LOMA) are advantageous.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in a similar position.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, Please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 11th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.