Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Training jobs,Law jobs, Managerial jobs,Finance jobs,Accounting jobs, Electrical and Electronics engineering jobs,
Senior Sales Training Manager
What will you do:
- Lead the design and management of M-KOPA’s training program, including content creation, learning management system maintenance, sales collateral, and other training materials.
- Build an overall sales curriculum that includes the delivery of static and interactive training modules.
- Establish role-specific job aids, facilitator and participant guides, on-the-job training systems, and demonstration/role-play models.
- Design all training methods informed by the needs and priorities of our frontline teams and aligned to the business objectives.
- Manage any external partners/vendors used to support creative content design or learning management tools.
- Collaborate with department heads and in-country teams to roll out training in the field.
- Support the training leads and trainers in all M-KOPA markets to ensure the effective deployment and adoption of training programs aligned with the country’s priorities and KPI objectives.
- Build train-the-trainer systems and lead the set-up of these programs to cascade new content and methods throughout the organization
- Partner with HR, Marketing, Data, and Sales teams to identify areas that require training support, develop program requirements, set delivery plans, and track performance
- Champion continuous training improvement by closely monitoring the effectiveness of M-KOPA’s training and development programs
- Work closely with the in-country teams to drive the adoption of new training methods and track adherence to new protocols.
- Measure program delivery quality and evaluate the effectiveness of sales onboarding, sales conversion, and overall agent productivity.
- Review the progress and upskilling of sales representatives.
- Provide insights from users in the field and design the systems and KPIs to regularly report out training results to management teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- You are passionate about our mission of making financing for everyday essentials accessible to everyone.
- You have strong sales and business operations experience, with over 2- 3 years of experience in a training development role, preferably as a manager overseeing a team of trainers.
- You enjoy traveling and working across multiple markets.
- You have a proven track record of successfully facilitating training campaigns through instructional design, adult learning methodologies, and learning evaluation models.
- You have developed expertise in using digital tools and platforms to deliver interactive training content for frontline teams.
- You are a detail, results-focused individual with excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- You are an exceptional communicator – both verbally and written – and able to deliver information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner to all stakeholders.
- You love inspiring individuals to get the best out of them and have excellent organizational skills.
- You are highly motivated and have a strong sense of ownership, and are able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines with demonstrate composure.
- You love a fast-moving environment with frequent change and a sense of urgency to get the job done and enjoy collaboration across multiple teams and functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or 2 to 3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Senior Manager – Impact and Partnerships
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be M-KOPA’s impact measurement champion – influencing teams to embed impact goals and measurement across the organization
- Owning delivery of M-KOPA’s impact reporting to investors and the wider ecosystem, including leading M-KOPA’s annual impact report
- Continuously improve and execute an overall strategy for the collection and analysis of impact data, both quantitative and qualitative, from different sources
- Staying abreast of, and applying, best practices in impact measurement to the role, including saying familiar with industry standards and aligning M-KOPA’s practice to these.
- Working with independent impact measurement providers and with impact project teams to share and disseminate high-quality, data and evidence-based impact narratives.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to lead and manage a strong pipeline of projects that leverage concessional funding (grants) and M-KOPA’s unique capabilities to deepen impact in an existing area (e.g close the gender gap in smartphone ownership) or support new product development (e.g electric mobility financing). Your key role is leading the grant fundraising process and managing funder relationships.
- Lead, manage, and develop and strong grant fund opportunities that align with the company’s impact pillars/themes
- Manage the end-to-end fundraising cycle, including writing proposals and working with project teams to define the scope and budget for projects
- Lead on managing operational relationships with funding partners, developing them to become long-term partners
- Supporting the project management team with reporting to funding partners (working with other members of staff who will lead on the provision of content).
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years experience, ideally a mix of impact measurement and business development/grant fundraising experience
- 1 to 3 years of industry/sector experience and/or a strong understanding of the African context;
- Strong proposal/project/sales pipeline management skills;
- Prior experience working with development organizations and foundations is an advantage;
- An entrepreneurial nature and strong business acumen with an understanding of social enterprises or private sector development in emerging markets;
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to create compelling and concise narratives for a range of audiences using Word and PowerPoint;
- Superb problem-solving skills and the ability to see ‘the big picture;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment;
- You will conduct line balancing and station cycle counts per model to evaluate the hourly output efficiency and sharing reports and proposals with management.
- You will analyze defective smartphones within the production floor and coming up with recommendations to reduce the in-line product defect rate
- Improve the productivity of assembly lines by designing new procedures and work instructions.
- Work with the quality team to observe any defect/quality issues and collaborate with suppliers for feedback and corrective action planning.
- Upon receipt of new consignment of raw materials into the factory, you will coordinate and follow the first article inspection with an objective of ensuring all resources e.g. equipment, people and processes are in consideration of start production, after which production starts.
- Coordinate the New Product Introduction (NPI) process to ensure the assembly plant is ready to start production of a new model/SKU, by coordinating different departments within phone assembly and training new production operators.
- You will liaise with suppliers to develop, document, review, improve and ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assembly work instruction methods and others e.g., line shut down procedure.
- You will train all our production operators on work methods, with an aim to reduce in-line quality defects, following feedback on the defect/root-cause analysis conducted from in-line defects on the assembly lines.
- You will mentor junior process engineers, manage performance for direct reports and motivate the team.
- You will be responsible for submission of related reports e.g., NPI reports, line efficiency reports, root cause analysis reports, and incident reports of abnormal problems in the production lines.
- Take lead in the documentation of smartphone troubleshooting and repair guide, with an aim to build a knowledge base on defect analysis, troubleshooting, and repair process.
- Ensure processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Perform Optimization of production process, process improvement, and layout planning of production site.
- Champion and practice 6S Kaizen principles
- Liaise with the Engineering, production, and Quality Managers for action on defective machines or products.
- Develop and implement metrics to monitor and improve performance of processes.
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Degree in BSc in Electrical and Electronics engineering or related field.
- 1 or more years of experience in troubleshooting and repair of electronics especially smartphones, and engineering equipment
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to read and translate schematics.
- Ability to do conduct In-depth root-cause analysis with best practice RCA techniques.
- Are familiar with computer application, new systems and troubleshoot common computer failures.
- Proven project management experience to enable incumbent lead on New Product Introduction in the assembly line.
- Have superb analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and advanced technical skills.
- Fast learner with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Kaizen 6S Principles
- Understanding of production machinery and proper assembly procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing safety protocols and regulations.
Senior Associate – Audit and Investigations
- Assist in the execution of the internal audit plan by conducting audits of processes, systems and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Plan, organize, conduct, and manage investigations of alleged misconduct or potential violations of internal policies and procedures.
- Obtain and review documents, reports, and other relevant data to gather evidence for audits and investigations. This will involve interviewing witnesses or stakeholders to gather audit evidence.
- Analyze data, determine findings, and formulate recommendation actions.
- Prepare detailed and accurate audit and investigation reports outlining findings and recommendations.
- Follow up with management on the implementation of corrective actions from the audit and investigation findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences/ Law/ Finance/Accounting or related fields from a recognized university.
- ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/certification or the equivalent qualification.
- Participation in investigation training courses.
- Minimum of 3 Years of experience conducting investigations and audits.
- Able to pay attention to detail and possess a high level of professionalism and truthfulness.
- Excellent judgment, honesty, and integrity to the highest degree.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent drafting and reporting skills, including interviewing/oral communication skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Suites, including Excel and Word use and analysis.
- Ability to interact respectfully with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures and communicate effectively across multiple levels in a global organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.