Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Economics jobs, Accounting jobs, Finance jobs, Banking jobs, Project Management jobs, ICT jobs,
IT Projects Officer
- Reporting to the Projects Manager, the Projects Officer will be involved in key projects within the Bank providing essential support to the project manager and other team members to achieve project success.
- The role will oversee all aspects of projects and will responsible for coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope.
- Understanding business needs and requirement gathering for the project.
- Involved in Ensuring projects are initiated, planned, managed, and governed in a consistent, transparent, and disciplined manner.
- Coordination of internal resources and third party/ vendors
- Ensuring Projects Operate within time Frames and Scope
- Monitoring and Tracking Progress
- Creating and managing comprehensive Project documentation
- Analyzing/ testing deliverables.
- Reporting Project status.
- Identifying problems or risk
- Delivering appropriate and effective communication to stakeholders
- Ensuring successful closure of project
- Training and handover of the completed project to the respective Team.
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling applications.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short and long-term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Good understanding of Software development practices, programming languages and various programming tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Master’s Degree in IT / Project Management will be and added advantage
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, PRINCE etc.) will be an added advantage
- Exposure or certification in Oracle, SQL SERVER, UNIX
- Minimum 2 Years working experience is a must.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, to the Chief Manager Human Resources at email@example.com not later than 5:00PM JUNE 23rd, 2023.
Manager – Market Risk
- The main purpose of this job is to provide technical and operational support in identifying, monitoring and reporting liquidity and market risks in the Bank and make appropriate risk mitigation recommendations in accordance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Conducting intra-day rate scans and flagging exceptions based on pre-defined variances to the appropriate authorities
- Liaison with Front office for market analysis and determining reasons for breaches
- Preparation and periodic review of market risk related policies and formulation of methodologies for valuation of the investment portfolios
- Monitoring of mark to market (MTM) process by ensuring that the MTM sources are updated and reflective of market rates/prices
- Independent monitoring and oversight of the stop loss limits, VAR limits, counter party limits, country risk limits, rate tolerance limits and trader limits
- Setting up Client and Counterparty limits and preparation of limit utilization reports and submission to appropriate authorities
- Building scenarios and carry out stress testing and sensitivity analyses on the trading portfolio of the bank
- Building scenarios and performing stress testing for liquidity and interest rate risk of the Bank
- Preparing the relevant regulatory, compliance reports and internal Management
- Information Reports, including the required disclosures, in coordination with the Finance department.
- Preparation of product notes, business review notes on a periodic basis
- Co-ordinating with the internal and external auditors, as well as CBK Bank Supervision where needed and submission of replies and compliance reports in coordination with Finance and Risk Management Department
- Preparation and periodic review of Asset and liability management policies and the Bank’s liquidity risk framework
- Providing risk exposure reports to ALCO
- Performing liquidity risk measurement through cash flow reports and balance sheet ratios
- Setting up and monitoring internal limits and regulatory limits and reporting breaches if any.
RELATED JOB EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Banking from a reputable University.
- Professional certification in Risk Management; Financial Risk Management (FRM), RCP Level 3, Chartered Risk Analyst (CRA) or Governance Risk and Compliance Management (GRCM) is an added advantage.
- At least five years’ relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of various types of liquidity and market risks.
- Good understanding of bank risks and relevant emerging issues in risk management.
- Knowledge of policies, regulations and directives related to Financial Sectors.
- Risk management skills including risk assessment, evaluation, quantification, mitigation and reporting skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, to the Chief Manager Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00PM JUNE 22nd, 2023.