Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Administration jobs, Office Assistant jobs, Modern Solutions jobs,
Office Administration Assistant
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
- Maintaining files.
- Welcoming visitors to your office.
- Answering phone calls.
- Taking and delivering messages.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees.
- Preparing office meals breakfast/lunch and keeping the office clean.
- Customer Service Excellence Manager.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence cross functionally.
- Solution driven with the willingness and ability to implement innovative ideas.
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
Diploma Certificate completed in relevant field preferably.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a supply chain organization
Excellent working and analytical Knowledge of SAP and Excel.
Strong analytical and numerical skills.
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Overall Order Management process knowledge.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org Not later than Thursday, 4th May 2023. Interviews will be on 5th May 2023, at the office premises in Nairobi west, Off Mai Mahiu Road.