Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Internships jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or CPAK from a recognized university.
- 1-3 years proven working experience in finance and accounts.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principals(GAAP)
Attention to details.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive financial information.
- Knowledge in any accounting system.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Processing daily payments to suppliers and online sellers.
- Keeping track of payments and company expenditure.
- Computing taxes and filling returns.
- Preparation and analyzing monthly budget.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Book keeping.
- Asset management.
- Stock control.
- Timely filling of VAT and withholding VAT.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Monthly tracking of stock.
- Ensure Asset register is continuously updated.
- Ensure Taxes are paid in good time.
- Assessment indicators
- Meeting payment deadline.
- Paying all taxes before government set deadline.
- Proper analysis of all budget transactions.
- Zero discrepancies in stock taking.
Supplier Development Intern
- Brand/Supplier development as needed.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with suppliers.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential suppliers to pitch company business proposal and negotiate business deals.
- Communicate with sellers on seasonal sales and negotiated offers as instructed.
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any business related course.
- Relevant experience in purchasing and resource development is preferred.
- Proactive and a strong sense of responsibility and Teamwork spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Data analysis skills,
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.