Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Data Engineer Jobs, Backend Developer Jobs,
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL including Oracle and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with Azure cloud services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, Azure Streaming etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Good customer and negotiation skills;
- Good decision making and problem solving skills;
- Abreast with existing and emerging information and communications technologies;
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 12th October 2021.
- Experience building applications using Microservices Architecture
- Experience using various message brokers e.g ActiveMQ, RabbitMq, Apache Kafka
- Experience in various SQL & NoSQL-based databases. e.g MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience developing applications using modern languages e.g Java, C#, Kotlin
- Experience using Kubernetes & Docker.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Familiarity with Apache Camel
- Familiarity with OOP principles.
- 12-factor application features should be at their fingertips
- Experience with OAuth
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10
- Knowledge/ Experience in the scrum methodologies
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset & good problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 4th October 2021.