Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Data Engineer Jobs, Backend Developer Jobs,
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL including Oracle and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with Azure cloud services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, Azure Streaming etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Good customer and negotiation skills;
- Good decision making and problem solving skills;
- Abreast with existing and emerging information and communications technologies;
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 12th October 2021.
IMPORTANT: Write a Perfect Cover Letter in minutes and start getting interviews! Get expert advice as you write.) Use These Examples Proven to Work.
- Experience building applications using Microservices Architecture
- Experience using various message brokers e.g ActiveMQ, RabbitMq, Apache Kafka
- Experience in various SQL & NoSQL-based databases. e.g MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience developing applications using modern languages e.g Java, C#, Kotlin
- Experience using Kubernetes & Docker.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Familiarity with Apache Camel
- Familiarity with OOP principles.
- 12-factor application features should be at their fingertips
- Experience with OAuth
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10
- Knowledge/ Experience in the scrum methodologies
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset & good problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 4th October 2021.