Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales and Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Banking jobs, ICT jobs, Computer Science jobs,
IT Service Delivery & Relationship Management Department – Access Management Engineer
- Establish stringent access control management on user account creation, maintenance and termination on operating systems, applications and databases to ensure information systems security, integrity and confidentiality.
- Conduct timely exits on all systems as per HR exit notifications
- Assess and implement actions resulting from periodic user recertification exercises across the KCB group landscape.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving all first level user management incidents assigned within the agreed timelines in the Service Level Agreement.
- Provide input and feedback in gaps and enhancements to user Management of all mission critical systems and roles, automation platforms, and processes
- Escalating more complicated and technical problems to the 2nd level support within the Technology departments.
- Ensures that daily status reports are compiled and continually modified to meet the needs of the business as well as reporting to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business.
- Define, create, and deliver user management appropriate documentation to the defined Technology team standards and ensuring that new procedures are documented in an efficient and timely manner and that suitable version control is employed.
- Create and deliver Service Catalogue, Client Support technical documentation and Knowledge base content and ensure they are disseminated to users.
- Conduct research and development on new areas in identity/privileged access management and perform knowledge sharing with Technology Security team across the group
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT /or any other related field
- Professional Certification in ITIL.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technology with 2 years’ experience in User Management in any system.
- Take responsibility for the business performance and delivery of set targets for KCB Capital Limited by providing effective leadership, motivation, marketing support and technical assistance to Branches and selected Relationship Managers.
- Leverage key marketing initiatives being undertaken by the bank and KCB Capital Limited in the region while working closely with the branch management teams to spot opportunities for KCB Capital Limited Wealth business.
- To ensure a planned and systematic growth in Wealth revenue generation through the Wealth sales strategies, branch and direct sales channels in the Bank network.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the bank branch managers for acquisition of new investment customers.
- Function as point of contact for customer support and ensure queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- To liaise with department heads and sales managers of sales channels in the bank and work towards a planned and sustainable growth of Wealth business throughout the region.
- To guide KCB Capital Limited Wealth team, sales, direct sales, and branch channel teams to cross sell opportunities across departments and KCB group.
- To build an effective sales culture and a Multi-product sales environment in the team through strong sales and relationship management principles and practices.
- Direct marketing to certain clients and co-marketing with Relationship Managers Deliver solutions/proposals which lead to action by clients Promote higher share of wallet from clients.
- To formulate sales and marketing plans/strategies on a monthly and annual basis. Formulate sales budgets, sales presentation in the designated branches/ regions.
- To conduct periodic sales reviews and take corrective steps to improve and boost Wealth business.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met by ensuring compliance to the Group Policies and SLA’s.
- To monitor monthly achievements against budgeted sales and revenue generation figures.
- To work very closely with the branch managers and Head of wealth to ensure prompt and effective execution of tasks resulting in business growth assistance.
- To manage and ensure business retention is within acceptable and set levels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a University Degree preferably in Business related field
- Possession of CISI or Equivalent Certification will be an added advantage.
- A Masters degree or CPA /ACCA or equivalent accounting qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 3 or more years of progressive experience preferably in a similar role with at least 3 years’ at in business development and 2 years’ sales force management all at a national level.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products, financial services sales processes, the data protection act, latest market trends as well as challenges.
- Sound technical understanding of the regulatory/operating environment with respect to the Capital Markets Authority and financial services
- Sound understanding of Wealth Management and knowledge of internal business controls
- Demonstrable cross-cultural, people/stakeholder/executive relationship management skills, team motivation and leadership competence.
Senior Relationship Manager Financial Institutions
- To implement the Financial Institutions strategy in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth of the FI business through the delivery of innovative and customized solutions to meet the specific requirements of Financial Institutions.
- Build and maintain productive and strategic relations/partnerships with Financial Institutions/Treasury/Sector Heads/ Branch Network/Relationship Managers/ Stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of FI solutions and revenue growth for the portfolio.
- Ensure strong cross-selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaisons with all relevant business units in the Bank.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless, and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Maintain a detailed and current understanding of the industry and monitor the market developments locally and globally assessing their impact on existing portfolio and overall impact on FI business and banks; to ensure that opportunities are realized, and the risks mitigated.
- Obtain adequate credit facilities and set up appropriate credit lines for local & foreign banks on the best terms from key counterparties.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain the quality of the assigned portfolio within stipulated Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Ensure timely preparation of relevant reports and daily monitoring of accounts to ensure exposures are within the approved limits, taking remedial actions in line with policy.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies, procedures, local and international banking practices, and regulatory requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A University Degree in Business related or any other Field.
- At least 8 years of experience in Financial Institutions
- At Least 5 years of experience in Trade Finance Cash Management and Portfolio Management.
- At Least 4 years of experience in Compliance and Risk Management
Manager, IT Processes
- Be accountable for the implementation and adoption of ITIL processes within the organization.
- Coordinate enhancements and ensure the accessibility of the ITSM tool within the organization.
- Ensure Proper IT service delivery through T Incident Management, Service request management, event management, and Knowledge Management.
- Plan and coordinate new deployments which include support processes and documentation.
- Manage day-to-day Service Level Management needs for IT working closely with project managers, head office SLA liaisons, and branch clients to ensure service levels are met and exceeded.
- Manage the framework for describing services in an IT Service Catalogue, ensure the service catalog is updated as services are created, and maintain up-to-date service tiering.
- Continually review and design improvements to processes, services, and infrastructure to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and cost optimization.
- Identify areas of automation in System and Service monitoring.
- Be accountable for the Knowledge Management Platform
- Provide continuous Improvement of I.T through branch visits, IT Service awareness and workshop training, etc.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT Related.
- Professional Certification in ITIL
- At least 5 years experience in Technology, with 3 years experience in Client Support and 2 years experience in Office Automation.