Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Statistics jobs, APHRC jobs,
Quantitative Field Interviewers
APHRC invites applications for Quantitative Field Interviewers in its teaching and assessment study. The study will be conducted in Nairobi, Kajiado and Embu counties between June and July 2023. The main objective of the study is to generate evidence that improves our understanding of the influence of assessments on teachers’ instructional practices inside the classroom.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all scheduled training days and progress meetings.
- Mobilize study participants as defined in the study.
- Consent study participants prior to administering the survey.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with participants as sampled for the study.
- Complete, edit and submit all assigned interviews for verification by team leaders.
- Compile and submit a daily work progress report to the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of all assigned study tools and equipment.
- Any other related activity assigned by the research team.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) certificate, with a minimum grade of C Plain.
- Fluent in English and Swahili, both oral and written.
- Experience in electronic data capture methods like survey CTO or Open Data Kit (ODK) and devices like electronic digital recorders.
- Must be a current resident of Nairobi, Kajiado or Embu counties(area of residence should be clearly indicated on the cover letter).Method of ApplicationApplication documents should include:
- Cover letter
- CV with contact details of three referees
- Copy of National ID
- Copies of your academic certificates and relevant testimonials.