Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Clinical Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Officer Opening, Data Specialist Jobs,
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Registered with clinical officers’ council
- Minimum 2 years working experience working in health set up
Required Experience & Competencies:
- Good clinical skills – history taking, physical examination, ordering appropriate laboratory investigations and make appropriate diagnosis.
- Proven leadership, communication, interpersonal, decision making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Swahili).
- Computer literacy in the use of MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is desired
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- Experience of working in hardship area or previous IRC experience is an added advantage.
Supply Chain Officer (Short term- Temporary)
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Compliance and Ethics
The Supply Chain officer is responsible for identifying and reporting compliance risk in supply chain processes, implementing procurement controls, identifying procurement red flags, implementing internal and external audit corrective action plans, and ensuring all supply chain activities are conducted ethically.
- The Supply Chain officer is responsible for compiling Main office supply chain reports and forwarding to the Senior supply chain manager.
- Prepare and share weekly procurement tracking update
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports as required
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree/High Diploma in Logistics or Business Administration and any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Logistician and office administration for International NGOs.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel);
- Skills in English and Somali- both speaking & writing
- Able to work under pressure to pursue multiple tasks simultaneously to successful conclusions.
- Positive attitude with good sense of humor; Committed team player.
Commitment, punctuality, proactive, a good team player, ability to work under difficult conditions in the field, trustworthy, honesty,
ERP Data Migration Specialist (National Contract)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience working with SQL queries, stored procedures
· 2+ years of experience managing data analysis, conversions, source to target mappings, testing, and operations
· 1+ years of experience with automated ETL tools
· Strong understanding of data quality concepts and processes
· Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
· Experience with full lifecycle ERP implementations and typical master data requirements
· Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies
· Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings, workshops) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications
· Strong analytic curiosity and innovative problem solving skills using a systems thinking and evidence-driven approach
· Good active listening skills and strong attention to detail
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Proven ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional team structure
Preferred Additional Qualifications
· Knowledge of Microsoft 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly AX) related data structures and entities
· Software development experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
· Working proficiency of data modeling, normalization, entity-relationship diagrams, star schemas, data warehousing, entity models, and other data design concepts
· Experience with Business Intelligence tools and methods such as PowerBI, and Tableau
· Experience with system integrations through APIs
· Experience in the NGO sector in the delivery of systems across varying IT infrastructure and low/intermittent bandwidth scenarios
· Standard office working environment.
· Some international travel as needed.