About the Job:
As a Trainer, you will closely work with the Training Manager and help him/her provide standard or specialized teaching, technical training or counselling in a designated area as per Company requirements.
- New Projects: Implement training for new projects smoothly right from the selection of the trainees to certification.
- Maintain and observe quality standards in content delivery
- Provide timely training feedback to the Training Manager
- Training Allowance: Ensure that training allowance budgets and final payouts are accurate, aligned with trainee data; and requests are sent on time.
- New Workflows: Liaise with the Delivery Managers, Quality Analysts and Team Leaders of the projects which have new workflows and ensure that the new instructions are well relayed to the associates, assess associates’ grasp based on the performance indicators and certify the associates after training.
- Refresher Training: In case of any need for refresher training as may be requested by the Delivery Managers, assess the areas of need and conduct the refresher training to address the problem.
- Induction: Conduct Induction training for all new employees.
- Training Material: Source and compile training material and keep training material up-to-date
- Support SamaU (Sama’s e-Learning platform) course rollout and implementation
- Support learners during training and collect training data/course feedback for each cohort.
- Manage and keep track of learner progress and performance through the e-Learning platform.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business Administration or Human Resource Management (focus on learning and development/ training, Organizational Development)
- Certification in training/ or as a trainer, with a minimum of 2 years of training experience
- Experience in workforce development/ learning and development.
- Experience in teaching/ training young adults.
Good to Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a focus on learning and development/ training
- 2+ years of experience in training within the BPO industry for technical assignments
- Certification in training/ or as a trainer
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili as a language of instruction.
- Knowledge and experience of computers and computer packages.
- A good understanding of e-learning techniques; training in an online or blended program
- Experience teaching/training in underprivileged communities
About the Job:
- We are looking for a seasoned and committed Wellbeing Consultant. This role will provide a robust support system to offer real-time counselling and well-being support services and advice to all staff.
- You will serve as a support partner to the Wellbeing Lead and report directly to this role.
- Assist and support provision of a safe outlet and relief to staff through counselling in order to enhance their productivity.
- Provision of resilience counselling, support to staff, planning and facilitating group counseling processes.
- Psychologically empower staff in an effort to manage stress and burnout.
- Assist in the provision of continuous psychological assessments and identify areas of support required.
- Supporting the Wellbeing lead and the training team to develop curriculum for personal development and wellness programs.
- Assist to identify any trends from counseling sessions and advise the Well Being Lead on strategy
- Supporting the Wellbeing Lead to schedule and plan for counseling and wellbeing sessions and develop periodic reports.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that all work with clients is confidential and that ethical practices are observed at all times
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Counseling or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in providing trauma and workplace counselling.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to maintain neutrality, impartiality and confidentiality in all aspects of work undertaken.
- Good report writing and observational skills.
- Ability to handle issues with empathy .
- Excellent skills in organization, attention to detail and time management (including the ability to meet deadlines)
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and needs and willingness to work across different shifts
- Masters in Psychology, Counselling or a related field
- Member of recognized accredited body for counselors in Uganda.
Senior Implementation Engineer
About the Job:
- Sama is actively seeking an experienced Implementation Engineer with a strong background in Python and a foundational understanding of AI. This role is designed to help our customers fully exploit our data annotation services. As an Implementation Engineer at Sama, you are a hands-on engineer who thrives on working directly with our Product and Global Service Delivery teams, as well as other stakeholders, to tackle complex technology issues in the cloud and AI space. As a member of the Solutions team, your focus will be on ensuring that your innovative cloud and AI solutions provide a seamless experience for our customers.
- Partner with Sales, Account Managers, and Delivery teams to implement & deliver customer solutions
- Be a technical product expert in all things Sama-related
- Understand intricate customer/internal requirements when designing solutions for customers
- Build, deploy and support solutions or integrations
- Ability to simplify technical solutions and make it consumable for non-technical stakeholders
- Problem-solving often when the problem is ambiguous
- Design solutions that artfully balance the symbiosis between technology and humanity
- 3-6 years of experience as a Software Engineer, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant experience can substitute for a degree
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and agile development
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with designing web and cloud-based applications
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple challenges at once
- Willingness to support the global team and be available during various time zones
- Proficiency in code and system health, diagnosis and resolution, and software test engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience designing, deploying and maintaining cloud applications at scale
- Deep commitment to building an ethical, world-class company with technology at its core
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.