Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Branding jobs, Sales and Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Premium Director, Africa
What You will Do For Us
- Role leads innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline
- Works collaboratively with global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Africa Operating Unit as well as share relevant Africa Operating Unit market information in support of global innovation development
- Develops holistic business cases and development of product, package or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial and brand functions
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, discovery of new technologies, new partners and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions.
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- 10+ years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Ability to take an end-to-end, consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives
- Ability to translate consumer inputs into relevant innovation aligned with brand guardrails/strategic guidance
- Ability to develop robust business cases including potential market opportunity and resource/investment requirements to deliver
- Strong collaboration skills including ability to build partnerships, establish trust & credibility and influence across all levels of leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to tailor communications to audience and providing clear
- Role primarily communicates internally to gain input and alignment with key stakeholders. Works to understand key stakeholder positioning and seeks to develop aligned objectives across all groups required to deliver innovation to market.
- Role communicates externally with key providers of inputs/information (e.g. suppliers, research agencies, customers, bottlers) to gain insights that inform innovation pipeline development.
- Social Media; Digital Advertising; Category Management; Branding; Quantitative Research; Channels Strategy; Marketing Strategies; Customer Insights; Segmentation; Qualitative Research; Microsoft Office; Commercialization Strategies; Demand Generation Marketing; Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Strategic Development
Revenue Growth Management Senior Manager – East & Central Africa
What You Will Do For Us:
- Lead, design and implement integrated system Revenue Growth Management(RGM) approaches and plans to support topline revenue growth and margin expansion by better targeting all key stakeholders (Consumers, Shoppers and Customers) inclusive of revenue pools, bold OBBPC( occasion, brand, package, price and channel ) approaches to drive assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks for online and offline channels, price terms and conditions and promo spending.
- Understand, analyze and connect all key RGM drivers related to Franchise Unit business performance and identify and leverage all key consumer-centric & customer-relevant value propositions that will drive adoption and scale, leading all aspects of the strategic RGM initiatives inclusive of outlet and shopper segmentation, value to market, and execution (to ensure integrated system execution)
- Key member of SME( Subject Member Expert) network to accelerate capability in: Affordability, Premiumization, Portfolio Optimization, Margin Expansion, Advanced Analytics
- Partner with S&I who owns the process associated with the RGM 2. 0 framework to deliver business plans.
- Lead commercial elements of RGM framework and ensure tools deployment within the Franchise Unit. Cross-functional and cross-market RGM strategy integration, acting as key contact for RGM strategies for all relevant stakeholders (not least the bottlers, Franchise General Managers, Commercial-, Marketing and Finance functions – ensuring that Revenue Growth Management strategies and all key commercial activities are ‘in sync’
- Deliver Revenue Growth Management capability development for Franchise Unit, closely aligned with RGM Africa Operating Unit Lead, Marketing and Finance
- Bachelors degree
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of leadership experience in RGM or Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in RGM, Segmentation and Channel strategy
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience
- This role requires proven RGM understanding, a solid system experience as well as highly developed strategic thinking and business analytics skills, combined with the ability to make complex business concepts understandable and compelling
- Solid understanding of System business fundamentals and drivers of growth/value across a broad range of markets and business dimensions, advanced commercial finance skills
- Ability to drive cross-functional support and cross-system alignment, securing controlled information flow in Franchise Unit regarding RGM strategies, leading and running alignment and collaboration to ensure that Africa Operating Un RGM strategies are fully owned by GMs and in line with OU strategy
- To be successful the RGM role(s) need strong communication and collaboration skills as well as highly developed project management, business development and negotiation skills with experience from driving complex cross-functional, cross-system projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced analysis of strategic choices, priorities and implications for the business in the Franchise Unit as well as strong understanding of a broad set of business issues, market, trade and competitive environment
- Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan, secure resources for, manage, assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage resources to ensure that RGM system initiatives get done in full and in time