Management jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Project Management jobs, Office Management jobs, Healthcare jobs, Public Health jobs,
Program Assistant- USAID Fahari Ya Jamii
- The Program Assistant will provide the WASH program area with day-to-day support related to programmatic, administrative and coordination duties. S/he will support community mobilization and engagement as well as logistical planning and documentation of the project including through photos, short film diaries, blogs and written input for the report for the project. He or she will work with the teams in planning for meetings including training, mentorships, county and sub-county level logistics, report writing and reconciliation of technical and program activities with the finance and procurement teams. In collaboration with the project team, support scheduling and running of planned meetings, contribute to weekly planning schedules for the technical team and coordinate the logistics and procurement requests. S/he will support the M& E assistants to ensure smooth data collection and reporting process. Additionally, they will ensure compliance with program SOPs including timely payment of suppliers and participants and tracking of activities.
At a minimum, the Program Assistant will have:
- A Diploma in Community Health/Public Health.
- Five (5) years’ experience in relevant field.
- Experience in providing administrative support to HIV programs.
Terms of appointment
This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and
Program Administrative Assistant Fahari ya Jamii
- The Program Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the four Sub-county technical teams in running of program activities. He or she will work with the teams in planning for meetings including training, mentorships, county and sub-county level logistics, report writing and reconciliation of technical and program activities with the finance and procurement team. He or she will also offer support to the program advisors in similar activities. In collaboration with the project team, support scheduling and running of planed meetings, contribute to weekly planning schedules for the technical team and oversee the logistics, working closely with the procurement team, support follow up of technical team procurement requests, and support the technical team in reconciliation of activities including final reports.
At a minimum, the PAS will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Humanities, Management, Finance and Accounting,Project Management, Office Management, or a related field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience providing program implementation administrativesupport.
- Those witha Diploma in Management, Accounting,Project Management, OfficeManagement or a related field and ten (10) years’ progressive experience in a large program implementation environment will be considered.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets
Terms of appointment
This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience.
- Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
- Late applications will not be considered.
Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF
Late applications will not be considered.