Finance, Accounting, Audit, NGO/Non-Profit, Project Management,
We are seeking an experienced Income Accountant to join our team. You will be responsible for enhancing the data integrity of income recognition across our global organisation, as well as ensuring alignment of data and reporting between systems and entities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process monthly income posting in SAP for received income
- Ensure all transactions reconcile with bank, finance, and grant module in relevant currencies
Reporting and Reconciliation:
- Produce monthly reporting
- Support in the production of monthly income reconciliations between organisations
Processes and Compliance:
- Monitor compliance to the Income process across all Plan entities
- Deliver training on income process and tools for all new staff
- Identify gaps in area of responsibility for development and update of guidance
Year End and Annual Audit:
- Support the income reconciliation process – BPC – SAP finance-SAP grant module
- Support in gathering all relevant supporting documentation from Plan entities
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, v-look up etc)
- Strong systems skills preferably with proficiency in SAP
- Qualified/part-qualified accountant or working towards an accountancy qualification
- Experience with multi-currency reconciliation, and working with external audit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Closing Date: Monday 9th October
Head of Global Climate Hub
In this important role as the Head of the Global Climate Hub you will be responsible for ensuring that Plan International is positioned as the go-to organization for girls and Climate.
You will lead on both advocacy and programming on Climate, as well as be accountable for the execution of the climate roadmap and key milestones agreed as part of the Global strategy.
You will significantly support resource mobilization in partnership with partner National and Country Offices. And will be responsible for managing a Business Development Manager and Climate Network Coordinator as well as support and guide the Global Environmental Policy Specialist and Resilience & Climate Change Specialist.
- With substantive experience in resource mobilization for Climate, you will have experience of working on climate change, children’s rights and gender equality at a global level within an NGO, UN agency, government department, or other relevant institution.
- Experience of producing high quality evidence-based policy positions and briefings, as well as of delivering advocacy strategies on climate change, children’s rights and/or gender equality in a national and/or international context using a variety of approaches
- Experience of external representation and relationship-building at a high level with strategic stakeholders, with excellent fluent oral and written communication skills in English for a variety of internal and external audiences
Closing Date: Sunday 15th October 2023