Government Jobs, KPC Jobs, Kenya Pipeline Jobs, Management Trainee,
The Kenya Pipeline Company Limited (KPC) is a State Corporation established under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya to provide efficient, reliable, safe and cost-effective means of transporting quality oil and gas from source to the customer.
As part of strengthening institutional capacity, the Company intends to hire young Kenyans of high integrity to join its Graduate Trainee (GT) Program. This is a unique opportunity for one to gain a comprehensive appreciation of the critical perspectives in the Oil and Gas sector. The Graduate Trainee Program targets university graduates from recognized universities and will run for a duration of two (2) years with periodic evaluations to assess performance. Candidates will require to be available to work/train full time for the duration of the two (2) year program without exception.Graduate Trainees will gain experience through training, mentorship and coaching, on-the-job learning.
Interested candidates must meet the following criterion:
- a) Must be a Kenyan citizen and be no more than thirty (30) years of age by close of the date of this advert.
- b) Must have a Mean Grade of at least C+ in KCSE or its equivalent with a minimum of C+ in both English and Mathematics.
- c) Must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree, Second-Class honors, in any of the following disciplines or equivalent from a recognized University:
- (i) Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation & Control, Project Management and Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Assurance.
- (ii)Other degrees: Accounting, Human Resources, ICT, Legal, Marketing, Supply Chain, Communications & Public Relations.
- d) Demonstrate relevant leadership capabilities through roles undertaken at University, College School or Community Level.
- e) Must have graduated within the last five (5) years.
- f) Significant progress towards a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability, inventiveness.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications.
- Result Oriented and Customer Focused
- i) All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process as per the application guidelines provided on the KPC website https://www.kpc.co.ke/vacancies/ as well as the User Manual where instructions on how to apply for the positions have been posted
- ii) All applications should be received not later than midnight EAT 19th December 2023.
- iii) Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence indicating the area of specialization and provide CVs and full details of education background, as well as attach copies of certificates, transcript and relevant testimonials as well as copy of National ID.
- iv) Please ensure that one of the referees specified is from the University program you attended.
- v) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- vi) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. vii) Once selected, candidates will be required to submit a valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, as well as NHIF and NSSF cards.
- viii) KPC does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KPC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply