Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Credit Risk Management jobs,Banking jobs, Managerial jobs,
Manager, Credit Evaluation – Personal and Private Banking
- This role facilitates credit approval and management process in respect of Retail portfolio. Develop and maintain co-operative relationships between all stakeholders in the credit value chain with an aim of mitigating credit risks associated with lending, trading, and investing activities, and managing risk within acceptable parameters. The role supervises a team of Credit Analysts.
- Provide daily management, escalation and control of portfolio irregularities.
- Make timeous, sound and pragmatic recommendations and decisions in managing accounts within portfolio.
- Participate in projects as delegated from time to time. and manage excesses on portfolio.
- Participate in and remain abreast of market developments.
- Demonstrate complete ownership and thorough understanding of the risk profile of the Retail credit portfolio allocated
- Coordinate and ensure that the post-approval implementation of facilities and legal documentation is in accordance with the conditions of sanction.
- Coordinate research in respect of industry and market risk in relation to counter party exposures on the underlying portfolio.
- Articulate credit appetite based on risk appetite for sector and give guidance structure of deals and documents (legal and collateral) required
- Collaborate with Chief Credit Officer in relation to design, implementation of the Credit policy, risk controls, credit frameworks, credit products and delivery of catalogue services
Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative financial analysis to develop a comprehensive understanding of counter party risks for new or increased facilities. Conduct annual risk reviews on the existing portfolio base.
- Stay attuned to industry and market risk developments and trends in relation to counter party exposures and their impact on the underlying portfolios.
- Formulate and recommend and/or evaluate credit proposals, with a comprehensive risk assessment for new or increased facilities, as well as annual risk reviews on the existing portfolio base. This will usually entail visiting the customer and engaging at MD (Managing Director), FD (Financial Director) or FM (Financial Manager) level, and where necessary. Present applications to Credit committees consisting of Exco members
- Follow up and address non-adherence to terms and conditions of sanction by counter parties; to consider the inherent risk therein and to make recommendations as to action to be taken to regularise or mitigate such increased risk.
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders proactively
- Hold primary relationship with clients and handle all aspects of client interaction including coordinating and execution of transactions.
- Design and monitor implementation of the credit approval SLAs
- Supervise the preparation and presentation of reports
- Oversee the moderation and relative distribution of performance appraisals in line with overall business performance for the area.
- Determine the people strategy for the area, together with Human Capital for the area, with a focus on talent management, resourcing, development and retention
- Participate in the development and execution of training of Retail Credit Approval staff
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
- Field of Study: Business Commerce
- Risk & Corporate Affairs
- Credit Risk-BCC
- Experience Required: 5-7 years
- experience pertaining to credit risk management, understanding the Bank’s products and facilities and where risks lay in these facilities. Strong knowledge of various legislative requirements, including registration processes.
- Transactional Products & Services
- Product Management
- Experience Required: 3-4 years
- Knowledge of the Bank’s systems, policies and procedures in order to optimally draw on available information to manage and control the post-credit granting process.
- Client Solutions Management
- High Nett Worth Relationship Management
- Experience Required: 1-2 years
- Comprehend the contingencies that may occur under exceptional conditions particular pertaining to assets of large cooperate organsitions. Customer interaction contribute to the understanding amongst Branch Business Support, the turnaround times that will influence and initiate improvement.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Examining Information
- Interpreting Data
- Articulating Information
- Team Working
- Understanding People
- Meeting Timescales
- Upholding Standards
- Taking Action
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Risk Management
- Risk Identification
- Product Related Systems (Consumer Banking)
- Product and Services Knowledge
- Managing Tasks
- Creative Problem Solving