Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business-related jobs,Insurance jobs,
Our client one of the leading General Insurance Company in East Africa, is looking for ambitious, self-driven, and motivated persons with abounding self-confidence, a high level of energy and integrity to be employed as Unit Managers.
- Building and strengthening business relationships with existing and prospective clients to achieve performance targets through quality recruitment, selection and retention of a productive sales team.
- Motivate, Supervise and assist the sales team of insurance agents in promoting the growth and development of mainly general insurance business
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills necessary to achieve set targets and annual results.
- Conduct Field Training with sales agents to ensure hands on approach to sales
- Performance management and supervision to drive sales across all product lines and meet targets.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of the team and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
An attractive retainer, own business and override commissions, medical cover with incentives will be offered to the best candidates.
Unit Manager Qualifications
- One must be mature and at least 32 years of age.
- Must have a Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP)
- A business-related degree is a definite added advantage.
- A thorough understanding of insurance sales, underwriting and claims processes with at least 3 years successful general and medical insurance sales experience.
- Exceptional leadership skills with ability to win the ‘hearts and minds’ of a sales team
- Advanced communication skills with strong planning, analytical and numerical reasoning skills.
How to Apply:
Send your detailed CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title (UNIT MANAGER) on the email subject.