Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Procurement jobs, Store-keeping jobs, Supply Chain jobs, Engineering jobs,IT jobs,
Account Supply Responsible
What you will do
- The ASR is accountable for end-to-end delivery from Supply perspective, advising and influencing all stakeholders in the end-to-end Supply Chain.
- The design of an optimal Customer/Contract Supply Chain, meeting customer demands,
- In line with valid laws and regulations and in line with the Supply Strategy, all Supply risks assessed.
- Continuously monitoring, controlling and optimizing it up to and including project closure.
You will bring
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- Minimum Expereince required is 10years in ASR(account supply responsible)
- Supply chain knowledge, general and Ericsson Business understanding, Project Management and leadership skills,
- Good English verbal and writting communication skills.
- Sales, Service Delivery, Ericsson Business Process framework (EBP), Forecasting, Supply Chain in Customer Contracts, Sourcing and Finance Process
- Expereince in Metrics Customer Satisfaction, Supply Project Cost Control, Monthly KPI’s, Tools & Resources SCOR, Ericsson Operating Model (EOM), SAP (ERP and Reporting knowledge),
- Expereince in Tableau reporting, Demand/forecasting tools, Supply Chain Delivery Plan (SCDP), MS-Office,
- Should have experience in Ericsson Configuration Portfolio (EPC), Sales Force, Premium Proposal, Distribution,
- Should have experience in Price Calculater (DPC), Leadtime and SIPP tool, Ericsson/Third party tracking tools (i.e. ECOD)
- Core 3 (Account Commercial Responsible (ACR), Customer Solution Responsible (CSR), Contract Forfilment Responsible (CFR)