NGO jobs, Counselling Psychology jobs,
Beacon of Hope is a registered Faith based and community non-governmental organization with a vision to be a model of excellence in holistic community transformation with a mission to catalyze sustainable transformation by uplifting the spiritual, physical, economic and social well-being of marginalized and vulnerable individuals, families and communities. We are guided by four core values:
- We are led by our faith in Jesus Christ
- We are committed
- We do it very well
- We do it for good
We seek a highly motivated and qualified Counselling Psychologist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality counselling services to our clients and working collaboratively with other professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
The Counselling Psychologist will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting mental health assessments and providing counselling services
- Developing treatment plans and facilitating individual and group counselling sessions
- Monitoring, evaluating, and adjusting treatment plans as necessary
- Providing crisis intervention services and making referrals
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records
- Collaborating with other professionals to provide comprehensive care to our clients
- Mature Christian who is supportive of the beliefs, calling and vision of Beacon of Hope
- A Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology or a similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in providing counselling services
- Registered with the Kenya Counselling and Psychology Association
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical standards in all aspects of work
- Have a keen awareness and a good knowledge of psychosocial issues and the complexities of working on these issues
Applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com and cc. firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th May 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Beacon of Hope is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to safeguarding children from abuse.