Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business-related jobs,Sales and Marketing jobs,Driving jobs,
Sales and Marketing Officer
- Co-ordinate with auctioneer on delivery of repossessed vehicles at select yards for storage.
- Ensure timely advertising of ready for sale units.
- Co-ordinate with the office in handling clients who regain ownership of the units after arrears clearance.
- Showcase the dealership’s vehicles and explain their features to customers.
- Answer customer questions about cars, financing and purchase process.
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand.
- Negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customers’ vehicles.
- Coordinate with the financing team to determine each customer’s financing and ownership options.
- Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles.
- Maintaining a customer database and communicating with them.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed.
- Maintaining reporting structures’ and recording sales and inventory.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets.
- Assisting with the set-up of showroom and promotional displays.
- Responsible for selling cars, trucks and vans for private and commercial use.
- Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Degree/diploma in a business-related field.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in the business.
- Ability to drive and possesses a valid driving license.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicles, finance options and sales processes.
- Ability to influence sales through in-depth understanding of customer needs, wants.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to coordinate sales with the financing department and/or other Salespeople.
- Knowledge and passion for vehicles.