Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
HR jobs, Pharmaceutical Technology jobs, Medical jobs,
Human Resource Business Partner Associate
- Drive and support hiring and recruitment processes
- Ensure that team members are well onboarded, trained, and able to be fairly measured in the performance of their roles and that they are all well supported to deliver in their roles.
- Work closely with management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Support the full performance management process.
- Handle all Employee Relations- track and address them in a timely and legally compliant manner, notice patterns, and create long term solutions that prevent a recurrence.
- Ensure there is efficiency, fairness and transparency in all internal staff movement & promotions and that they are guided by systems and processes
- Work closely with HR Shared Services to make sure that staff administrative needs are quickly and efficiently met including supporting a smooth separation process.
- Support managers during change management and doing pulse checks on staff satisfaction around big changes.
- Develop, review and implement policies.
- Be a terrific example of our culture
- 4+ years of similar HR related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related discipline or the equivalent experience/training
- Member of IHRM
- Proven track record of creating engaged growing teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have extraordinary ability to communicate openly and take on conflict in a healthy way: You need to teach everyone at the organization to do this well, so you need to be amazing at this!
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
Offer amazing patient experience!
- Work with clinical officers to ensure safe, economical and rational use of drugs and other pharmaceutical products
- Treat patients with empathy and understanding.
- Listen to patients and make them feel heard.
- Go above and beyond in meeting patients’ needs.
- Maintains the highest regard for patient dignity and experience.
Manage a complex formulary
- Implement high standards of drug storage, usage, cost effectiveness and ensure cleanliness of the medicine storage areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; preparing labels and removing outdated drugs.
- Check the expiry dates of pharmacy drugs and adhering to the SOPs in place.
- Safeguard pharmacy stocks and conduct stock takes as per the standard operating procedures.
Be an amazing teammate!
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of all the changes that occur in the Pharmaceutical field.
- Be an integral member of the whole medical centre team when it comes to providing an amazing patient experience, doing community outreach, and marketing Penda’s services.
- You are punctual to your point of work when scheduled, and you communicate with your manager in any situation where you are unable to keep time.
- Always be open to feedback from other medical centre teammates, and you offer constructive feedback to teammates as needed.
- Perform any other duties as required by the branch manager.
Qualifications and attributes for the position holder
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology and with a valid license
- Minimum 2 year experience in health or community related work.
- Ability to interact well with patients.
- Great team player with drive for results.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- General computer proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Kiswahili.
- The Medical officer will be responsible for providing comprehensive medical care to patients visiting our Medical centre, Collaborate with other medical staff, and ensure that all patients receive the highest standard of care and Demonstrate leadership in supporting quality improvement processes in the medical centre.
- Conduct thorough medical evaluations, including taking patient histories, performing physical examinations, and ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Diagnose and treat various acute and chronic illnesses, injuries, and infections. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on patient needs and medical evidence.
- Prescribe appropriate medications, therapies, and other treatment modalities.
- Provide counseling and support to patients and their families, addressing their concerns and providing health education.
- Monitor and evaluate patients’ progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records, documenting all patient encounters, diagnoses, treatments, and recommendations.
- Adhere to all ethical and legal standards of the medical profession, maintaining patient confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- Contribute to quality improvement initiatives by actively participating in clinical audits and implementing best practices.
- Stay updated on the latest medical research, advancements, and treatment guidelines through continuous medical education.
- Comply with all healthcare regulations, guidelines, and policies, ensuring patient safety and quality of care.
- Provide supervision, guidance, and mentorship to junior medical staff and support their professional development.
- Ensure service utilization by actively shadowing, teaching, and supporting the junior medical staff in implementing the best practices.
- Conduct continuous medical education to improve the quality of care for interdisciplinary professionals in our medical centres.
- MBChB from a recognized medical school.
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDB)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an outpatient setting.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and treating a wide range of medical conditions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and compassion towards patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong clinical judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Leadership skills and the ability to provide supervision and mentorship.
- Strong commitment to patient safety, confidentiality, and ethical conduct.