Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business Administration jobs, Managerial jobs,
Front Office Management
- Managing front office Making Hotel Bookings for Visiting guests and processing their invoices
- Receiving Jhpiego Guests and Answering phone calls
- Receiving mails and distributing them required
- Tracking and updating the GSR/Invoice Tracker
- Processing ALL Jhpiego invoices and raising Admin related GSRs
- Validating parking for staff
- Relieving Operations Assistant
- Opening the office and ensuring its security
- Track Inventory in the internal tracking system
- In liaison with the Administration Manager, periodically update the inventory system
- NOTE: All staff members of Jhpiego, regardless of the level of their responsibilities are expected to:
- model the mission and values stated above
- participate in the business development process
- contribute to the knowledge sharing and transfer process
- make responsible decisions that result in time and cost containment and clear accountability
- participate in multiple teams, adopt team spirit, take responsibility for action items assigned and provide feedback as needed
- multitask, be able to manage competing priorities and be able to prioritize in order to meet program and/or organizational objectives
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management with 2 years’ experience in an NGO setting
- Or Diploma with Minimum 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience in procurement
- Strong problem solving and excellent decision making
- Experience with QBE
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access).
- Work well under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of reliability, accuracy, and productivity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; fluency in English is required.
- Ability to maintain harmonious working relationships and effectively address complex and sensitive administrative issues.
- Basic understanding of COVID-19, MCH, HIV/AIDS, RH/FP and Health related issues, with a global focus is necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask
- Be of high integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Abilities/Skills: (action, i.e. negotiate, manage, exercise independent judgment, network, train, etc.)
- A broad variety of programmatic, administrative, financial, and computer skills (including Word Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access), which may need to be acquired through very quick learning.
- Experience in team working and multi-cultural staff.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data management, analysis, and reporting
- Strong presentation and communications skills, oral and written
- Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trust and confidence.
- Experience in managing teams and supervising multi-cultural staff.
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization.