Sales, Marketing, Retail, Business Development,
Field Collections Officer
- A Field Collections Officer is a crucial member of the Financial Services Department at Kyosk, responsible for ensuring timely and effective debt recovery from customers and clients. This role primarily involves physically visiting debtors at their residences or businesses to negotiate and collect outstanding payments or settle overdue accounts. Field Collections Officers play a vital role in maintaining the financial health of Kyosk by reducing bad debts and improving cash flow.
- Debt Recovery: As part of Kyosk’s Financial Services Department, Field Collections Officers visit customers who have fallen behind on their payments. They utilize effective negotiation skills to communicate the importance of settling outstanding debts promptly.
- Demand Letters: Field Collections Officers are responsible for serving demand letters to debtors. These letters outline the overdue amount, consequences of non-payment, and a clear deadline for debt resolution.
- Account Management: Within the Financial Services Department, they meticulously manage customer accounts, maintaining accurate records of interactions, payment arrangements, and progress made toward debt recovery. This data is vital for tracking collections performance.
- Customer Communication: Field Collections Officers at Kyosk interact with debtors with tact and empathy. They understand the challenges customers may face and work towards finding feasible solutions for debt repayment.
- Skiptracing: In cases where debtors are challenging to locate, Field Collections Officers employ skip tracing techniques. This involves using various investigative methods to track down individuals and facilitate debt recovery efforts.
- Repossessions: In instances where debt remains unpaid despite all efforts, Field Collections Officers may initiate repossession processes in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Field Visits: As representatives of Kyosk’s Financial Services Department, they conduct regular field visits to debtors’ homes or businesses to assess their financial situations and discuss possible payment arrangements or settlements.
- Documentation: Accurate and timely documentation is paramount in the Financial Services Department. Field Collections Officers record all field visits, payment commitments, and debtor responses to ensure compliance with legal and company policies.
- Compliance: Operating within the Financial Services Department, Field Collections Officers are well-versed in relevant debt collection laws and regulations. They adhere to ethical practices during all debt recovery activities.
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent qualification is typically the minimum requirement for a Field Collections Officer in Kyosk’s Financial Services Department. Additional education, such as an associate’s degree or relevant certifications, may be preferred.
- Experience: While prior experience in collections or debt recovery is beneficial, Kyosk may offer entry-level positions within the Financial Services Department for candidates with no previous experience.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication is essential for Field Collections Officers representing Kyosk’s Financial Services Department, enabling them to handle challenging conversations with debtors professionally.
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation skills are critical to secure mutually agreeable payment arrangements and settlements on behalf of Kyosk.
- Organizational Skills: Field Collections Officers need to be highly organized, managing schedules and documentation efficiently within the Financial Services Department.
- Physical Stamina: Due to the nature of their role, Field Collections Officers should possess physical stamina to handle field visits effectively in Kyosk’s Financial Services Department.
Territory Manager – Financial Services
- As a Territory Manager in the financial services department , you will be responsible for overseeing a specific geographical area and managing various financial products and services within that region. Your role will involve building and maintaining relationships with clients, ensuring customer satisfaction, driving revenue growth, and achieving business objectives. You will be accountable for the performance and profitability of your territory, while adhering to regulatory and compliance standards.
- Business Development: Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the assigned territory. Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to generate leads and expand the customer base.
- Client Relationship Management: Build strong and lasting relationships with existing clients. Understand their financial needs, provide personalized financial advice, and offer appropriate solutions to meet their goals.
- Product and Service Promotion: Promote various financial products and services offered by the company, including investment products, insurance policies, loans, and other financial solutions.
- Revenue Generation: Achieve revenue targets by cross-selling and upselling financial products and services to existing clients, as well as acquiring new customers.
- Market Research: Conduct market research to identify market trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences. Utilize this information to develop effective strategies to stay ahead in the market.
- Compliance and Regulations: Ensure strict adherence to industry regulations, company policies, and legal requirements. Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance within your territory.
- Team Management: If applicable, lead and manage a team of financial advisors or representatives in your territory. Provide guidance, training, and support to ensure team members meet their targets.
- Customer Service: Ensure excellent customer service by promptly addressing client inquiries, concerns, and complaints. Work towards improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor the performance of your territory and analyze key metrics, such as sales, revenue, and client satisfaction. Develop action plans to address any performance gaps.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports and presentations on the territory’s performance, sales achievements, and market trends. Present these findings to senior management and stakeholders.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve business objectives, expand market share, and stay ahead of competitors.
- Training and Development: Continuously upgrade your knowledge of financial products, industry trends, and sales techniques. Provide training to team members, if applicable, to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics, or a related field.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, with a proven track record in sales and business development.
- Knowledge: Comprehensive understanding of FMCG and financial products, investment options, insurance policies, and lending practices.
- Regulatory Compliance: Familiarity with financial regulations, industry standards, and compliance requirements relevant to the territory.
- The role of a Credit Data Analyst in the Financial Services Department at Kyosk is a critical position responsible for analyzing and interpreting credit-related data to assess risk, support decision-making, and contribute to the overall success of the organization. The Credit Data Analyst plays a key role in evaluating creditworthiness, developing credit risk models, and preparing insightful reports to aid in credit portfolio management.
- Data Analysis: Collect, analyze, and interpret credit-related data from various sources to assess risk, identify trends, and support decision-making processes within the Financial Services Department.
- Credit Risk Assessment: Evaluate credit applications and assess the creditworthiness of individuals and businesses by analyzing financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant information. Develop and maintain credit scoring models to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of credit evaluations.
- Data Reporting: Prepare comprehensive reports and dashboards that provide insights into credit performance, delinquency rates, portfolio trends, and credit scoring outcomes. Support the generation of consolidated Financial Services product reports for senior management and stakeholders.
- Model Development: Collaborate with the risk management team to develop and enhance credit risk models and algorithms that enable accurate risk assessments and improve credit portfolio management.
- Data Integrity: Ensure data accuracy and consistency by implementing data quality checks and maintaining data governance standards to support reliable credit decision-making processes.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay updated with relevant financial regulations and industry best practices to ensure that credit data analysis and reporting adhere to legal and compliance requirements.
- Process Optimization: Identify opportunities for process improvements within the credit data analysis workflow, contributing to increased efficiency and effectiveness in credit risk management and consolidated product reporting.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with the finance, marketing, and operations teams to gain insights into business performance and provide data-driven recommendations for credit-related strategies.
- Forecasting and Predictive Analysis: Utilize statistical methods and predictive modeling techniques to forecast credit portfolio performance, identify potential credit risks, and contribute to the consolidated Financial Services product reporting.
- Training and Knowledge Sharing: Provide training and mentorship to team members on data analysis tools and methodologies to enhance the department’s overall data analysis capabilities.
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience: Proven experience as a data analyst or credit analyst in the financial services industry, with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience. Experience in credit scoring and consolidated financial product reporting is highly desirable.
- Analytical Skills: Proficient in data analysis tools and techniques, including SQL, Excel, Python, R, or other statistical software. Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI is advantageous.
- Financial Knowledge: Strong understanding of credit risk assessment, credit scoring models, financial statement analysis, and consolidated financial product reporting.
- Problem-Solving Abilities: Demonstrated ability to identify patterns, trends, and insights from complex data sets and translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present data analysis findings to stakeholders effectively.
- Attention to Detail: High level of accuracy and precision in data analysis, ensuring the integrity of credit-related data.
- Adaptability: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Team Player: Capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams and actively contributing to a positive and supportive team environment.
- Regulatory Awareness: Familiarity with relevant financial regulations and compliance standards in Kenya is advantageous