Category Management jobs,Managerial jobs, Business Administration jobs, Engineering jobs, Marketing jobs,Engineering jobs,Computer Science jobs,
Sr. Category Management Analyst
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL BE:
- Responsible for offering an amazing shopping experience by categorizing & sorting the assortment based on user needs
- Leading assortment definition and optimization strategy
- Dynamic pricing execution and analysis
- Defining scalable and reliable processes for content integration with top partners
- Develop, implement and track processes to guarantee content strategy execution
- Responsible for promotions management and cross-selling opportunities
- Engage with regional and local teams to implement the global strategy
- Drive the categories in both top line and bottom line through quality assortment, price, and content.
- Maintain main KPIs, which are conversion rates, click through rate, number of views, and search but not purchased
- Responsible for effective price negotiation with the collaboration of the rest of the MFC team to ensure best prices, deals, and large quantities of goods in three main categories: fresh, CG and non-food
- Deliver selection, profitability, and sales targets by leading the business segment on the needs of the customer and identifying suitable opportunities for the category
- Analyze daily data pertaining to price fluctuations and price problems for all categories
- Write business proposals by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders of partnered vendors to grow and optimize the joint business plans
- Work to ensure a reliable, operational a cost-effective flow of goods, from ordering to receive
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as shrinkage, out of stock rate, vendor operational metrics, and marketing/promo investments
- Support digital marketing strategy, including paid search and ad programs, channel ad campaign strategy, search engine optimization, email marketing, marketing automation, and more.
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- At least 2-4 years of experience in Category Management, Retail/Groceries sector or similar role
- Strong analytical skills, willing to test and solve problems based on data
- Negotiations skills and ability to influence others
- Proactive attitude
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Fluent in English
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
Marketing & Growth Lead
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Define Glovo local Marketing strategy, adapting global playbook to local needs.
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy.
- Understand local media landscape and define the right mix of digital/non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC (Cost of Acquisition) targets.
- Own the Marketing budget and use it efficiently and wisely.
- Track and monitor key Growth and Content metrics providing the appropriate visibility to HQ, the General Manager and the Regional Marketing Director.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement.
- Manages the country’s marketing & growth team
- Establishes meaningful business relationships on behalf of the business (Top partners, Media agency, Social Media agency, PR agency, etc).
- Works together with Pricing, CRM, Performance Marketing, Brand & Comms teams in HQ to get the local message through.
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s / University degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Sciences is required. A Master’s or MBA is a strong plus.
- Min +6 years of experience in a leading FMCG company or in the E-commerce sector performing in a role of similar or larger responsibilities.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels.
- You are aligned with our company values and enact them both in your personal and professional life.
- Effective English written and communication skills.
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges.
- Strong consumer understanding skills.
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs.
- Excellent English Proficiency, both oral and written skills.
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Brand Marketing Services Lead
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Build up and grow partnerships with key strategic partners within banking, financial institutions, telcos, FMCG and retail industries.
- Work together with your team to ensure their growth and development.
- Lead the research, identification, prioritisation and execution of new partnership opportunities to help us achieve increased brand awareness, new customers and as well as revenue
- Partner internally with key functions (Groceries, Food, BI, CRM…) to contribute to the definition of priorities and operational goals according to the brands’ needs.
- Define joint business plans and assist in delivering impact for the brands you support.
- Regularly audit metrics to continually analyze the progress and make sure targets are reached and new opportunities are identified across verticals & countries.
- Contribute to continuous enhancement and innovation.
- Business Advice: Providing business advice based on deep analysis and reporting, to identify areas of opportunities
- Selection: Helping grow the selection of products by managing the launch of new products and improving product assortment
- Marketing campaigns: Work on initiatives and assets to generate traffic by supporting the development, execution of marketing campaigns inside Glovo.
- Review and analyse performance of partnerships after each campaign and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in management, business administration, engineering, marketing
- 6+ years of professional experience in the field
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to sale at scale and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Excellent written and spoken Kazakh and English
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Familiarity with the marketing mix is required – i.e how and when to leverage different marketing channels for strategic partnerships.
- Excellent knowledge of the market, CPG Brands and their products and deep understanding of consumer insights.