Accounting Jobs, HR Jobs, Service Assistant Jobs,
We are looking to hire an Accountant (Mombasa-Based)
- Posting of transactions into QuickBooks systems
- Ensuring all the financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Coordinate and manage accounts payable and receivables.
- Responsible for handling statutory payments including KRA (Corporate Tax, WHT, Advance Tax, VAT, PAYE), NITA, NHIF, HELB and NSSF.
- Processing of payments.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Identify and resolve any accounting discrepancies and other related issues.
- Assist in month end reporting activities, including processing the general ledger transactions and adjustments
- CPA-K and bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or any business related course will be an added advantage.
- 3 -5 Years relevant experience.
- Age Bracket Above 23 Years
- Experience working with QuickBooks
- Thorough understanding of IFRSs’
- Ability to work as a team across multicultural teams
- Creative and Proactive thinking towards process improvements
- Self-motivated and reliable to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to exercise strong judgement and independence. Strong organizational and time management skills. Thrives working both independently (a self-starter) and collaboratively. Dependable, respectful and consistently works to uphold company ethics and standards.
Human Resources Shared Services Assistant
We are looking to hire an HRSS Assistant .
- In-charge of processing travel insurance and confirmation letters for employees traveling out of Kenya for Majorel business related assignments.
- In charge of processing all immigration requirement documents or permits for expatriates in Kenya.
- Consistently update expatriates on the progress of their special pass/ work permit from time to time.
- Ensure all expatriates are well educated on the policies around Immigration requirements.
- Keep track and monitor expats immigration status and must ensure all expats have up to date immigration documents e.g. Visa, Passport, Special pass, Work Permit and Alien ID etc.
- Ensure expats flight booking are initiated and processed on time.
- In charge of managing employee leave records, updating leave tracker and reporting leave utilized on weekly/quarterly basis.
- Work closely with DPO and Admin on handing over and recovery of all Majorel properties at the appropriate time
- In charge of creating new joiners’ profile in the Hire2Join and uploading policies from time to time.
- Maintain accurate and upto date SolveIT, SP & WP trackers.
- Perform any other duty as assigned to you by the supervisor.
- Degree or Diploma in HR
- 2-3 years’ work experience as a HR.
- Must be Active IHRM Member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact and professionalism.
- Analytical expertise.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Loyalty and discreteness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.