Nursing jobs, Healthcare jobs, County jobs,
Registered Nurse III – 45 Posts
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing patient needs for nursing services.
- Verification and maintaining information relating to patients’ admissions.
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care, and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Keeping records of drugs and supplies.
- Prepare reports and participates in appropriate meetings.
- Guiding, supervising and counseling staff under him/her in performing routine duties.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for Appointment
- Have a diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse from Kenya medical training college or a recognized nursing training institution.
- Be Registered & Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- At least one-year of experience in a busy hospital.