Restaurant General Manager
Our client in the Middle East (Dubai, Saudi Arabia) is seeking to engage the services of a Restaurant General Manager to join their team.
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Opens and closes restaurant shifts.
- Assists in supervising daily shift operations.
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Monitors employees to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Provides feedback to employees based on observation of service behaviors.
- Manages and oversees daily shifts and all related areas without the General Manager.
- Participates in department meetings by communicating a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- Communicates to Management Team any issues regarding food quality and service levels.
- Conduct daily shift meetings and regular staff training meetings as needed.
- Train all employees on steps of service and sequence of service and hold them accountable to the standards.
- Ensure daily operational tasks are performed and completed.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Understand and follow written company procedures with 100% accuracy and regulations to our front-of-the-house team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least three years of restaurant manager/Assistant Manager experience
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports
- Self-discipline, initiative, leadership, ability, and outgoing
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards
- The position requires the incumbent to work Weekends, Holidays, and High-volume service days.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
- Must possess effective communication skills for dealing with diverse staff
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage, and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities
- Basic Salary 4,000 AED,
- Accomodation Allowance – 2,000 AED
- Transport Allowance – 400 AED
- Duty Meals provided