Banking jobs, I&M Bank jobs,
Senior Associate, Credit Securities Documentation
- The position is responsible for preparation of letters of offer and internal documents. This is to ensure and maintain high quality loan book and to safeguard the Bank’s interest by obtaining timely, accurate and complete internal documentation. Additionally, tracking and monitoring of covenants and other conditions of sanction.
- Review approved credit applications and check adequacy of approvals as per Delegated Approval Matrix and Credit Policy as well as approved sanction terms.
- Prepare loan contracts between the Borrower and the Bank within the set Service Level Agreement, incorporating all the sanction terms, covenants and conditions accurately to ensure the bank’s interest are fully protected to and any financial losses are avoided.
- Review collateral information provided in the credit application and confirmation of the same against collateral information maintained in the core banking system and legal security docket to ensure the correct security details are captured in the loan contracts, for risk mitigation and avoidance of financial and legal risks.
- Prepare requisite Internal documents within the set Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure efficiency in tracking, scanning, delivering and dispatching approved and duly signed Letters of Offer and internal documents.
- Ensure compliance by adherence to credit policies and procedures.
- Correspond with relationship Managers/Branch Managers and Legal department on all issues relating to preparation of Letters of offer and internal documents.
- Track and monitor covenants and conditions of sanction.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- CPA, ACCA is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Credit and Trade Products.
- Good understanding of the banking act and prudential guidelines.
- Good knowledge of Banking system.