TotalEnergies Kenya jobs, Graduate jobs,
As part of our 2023 Young Graduate Trainee program, we are pleased to invite qualified young graduates to apply. The program is a TotalEnergies Company’s initiative for Africa that seeks to develop young talent through training and capacity building. The program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past ten years, TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc has successfully developed more than 40 young graduates through this initiative and are now poised for the 2023 intake.
We offer a total of eighteen (18) months training opportunity. Local experience for six (6) months and twelve (12) months international experience in our subsidiaries within Africa, in any of the following domains: commercial, finance, legal & technical.
- Attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honors’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines: –
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines)
- Sales & Marketing
- Business related fields
- KCSE Mean Grade of B+ and above
- Certificate of good conduct
- Maximum age limit of 26 years
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Leadership qualities.