Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Computer Science jobs, Computer Information Systems jobs, Engineering jobs,
Senior Software Engineer
- We are seeking experienced and passionate software engineers to help grow a team focused on Diagnostic Solutions, delivering innovative solutions to support Microsoft Identity Platform’s growing app ecosystem. The team is energetic, passionate, and works together like a family to create and ship these new capabilities and cutting-edge technologies.
- Also, our culture promotes diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion and is clearly reflected in all of things we do. Diversity is more than a commitment for us – it is the foundation of what we do. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
- The Microsoft Identity team is a fun, inclusive community committed to working closely with customers and each other. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our customers so we can deeply understand their requirements and deliver solutions that satisfy their needs and exceed their expectations. We build these same relationships within our team and are looking for people who are eager to collaborate.
- We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
- Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews
- System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data/telemetry to make decisions
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
- Improve test coverage for services, organize and implement integration tests, and resolve problem areas
- Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when code is ready to be shared and delivered
- Exposes test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas
- Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders in order to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users
- Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability and monitoring for LiveSite
- 7+ years of software development and design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering or related field, or completion of a Code/Developer academy program
- Experience in open-source software development