Sales Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Latest Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Our client, a well-established company in the FMCG sector and with a long track record and with a long track record in Kenya and overseas Markets, is seeking to recruit Sales Representatives.
Ensure achievement of sales, marketing, availability, and visibility in the territory by proper execution of Sales, Marketing and Trade Programme activities in support of the Area Sales Manager.
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure achievement of volume/brand mix targets, availability, visibility, quality and customer price are within predetermined parameters.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, volume and customer price of products are achieved.
- Regularly update customer database of all area customer information and stock rotation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of sales in the territory.
- Adherence to internal credit control systems and policies.
- Manage and ensure maximum utilization of assigned company resources
- Analyse and provide suggestions to the Area Sales Manager on Marketing systems.
- Identify, monitor and minimize commercial risk
- Provide Market intelligence reports on competitor activities
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the position.
- Key Result Areas:
- The accountability areas are as follows;
- Development of key market shareholding
- Attainment of monthly sales targets
- Ensure customer satisfaction in the designated area
- Gather, analyse and maximise potential growth areas
- Effective utilization of assigned company resources
- Effective cost exposure and control
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The job holder must possess;
- Diploma in sales and marketing or Business-related Field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related field (Added Advantage)
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in FMCG Field
- Proficiency in computer use
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic brands
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good written and oral reporting skills
- Valid driving licence with actual driving experience
Senior Accountant-Credit Control
Our Client, in the manufacturing industry seeks to recruit a Senior Accountant-credit Control.
The Senior Accountant will ensure timely collection of debts from credit customers as per the credit policy and ensure proper posting into the SAP system.
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team.
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements like management accounts monthly.
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary.
- Obtains revenue by processing invoices; resolving missed payments; updating financial records; supervising staff.
- Collects accounts by contacting customers’ individuals or businesses when payment is overdue; investigating circumstances of non-payment and re-negotiating repayment plans if people are in financial difficulties.
- Spearhead debt collection and ensure the debt level is well managed.
- Balance the debt and credit levels of the company and ensure smooth operation.
- Prepare the company’s annual budget and manage monthly departmental budgets.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Meets accounts receivable financial standards by providing annual accounts receivable budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting Daily/monthly account transactions.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Review credit check report and high balance report in addition to preparing daily credit customer reports.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- BA degree of commerce or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Min. 5 years of experience as a credit controller or A/R Accounts.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector will be an added advantage.
- Must be a qualified CPA finalist or with ACCA professional qualifications.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical, computer skills, and MS Office packages.
- Excellent understanding of accounting and reporting standards and procedures.
- Ability to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.