Copywriting jobs,Logistics jobs, Stock Auditing jobs,
To Achieve This, You’ll Be Expected To
- Perform physical counts and reconciliation of variances in all M-KOPA outlets.
- Analysis of stock audit results and using these in monitoring and reporting of service performance at the stock locations, identify areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Accurately and objectively scoring shops using the laid down processes during audits.
- Working with Fargo, Internal teams (FCCRs, Service Centre Support etc.) perform investigations on the stock variances and provide feedback and solution on stocks audit.
- Perform important compliance checks in the M-KOPA Retail outlets i.e., on Branding, Look & Feel, Covid compliance, Record keeping, adherence to company processes and the suitability of the outlet in the preservation and security of stock or any company property.
- Report all audit findings through detailed preparation of reports for assigned shops.
- Escalate any suspicious/fraudulent activities picked out while performing their daily tasks.
- Provide required support to resolve issues arising in the field.
- 100% Field travel visiting M-KOPA shops.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field of study.
- Ate least 2+ years of experience in field audit (Stock and Compliance) in the retail sector.
- Experience as a field auditor in a chain stores will be an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate impressive operational, logistics, stock audit, compliance audit, reports writing, analytics and communication.
- Social media posts
- Product flyers
- Flyers for internal and sales agent communication
- Outdoor advertising materials – Billboards, Posters, etc
- Script ideation and writing for video content
- Customer education materials – How-to guides, Financing, and M-KOPA Policies explainers
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Creating and making recommendations on social media content strategy.
- Media monitoring – for online brand building and customer acquisition