Business-related jobs, Insurance jobs,
General Manager, Corporate Sales & IPMI
Job Ref. No: JHIL094
As the General Manager, Corporate Sales & IPMI, you will be responsible for the overall growth, performance, and profitability of the Corporate New Business Health Insurance Segment. You will play a pivotal role in expanding our market presence, growth of new business, nurturing client relationships, and ensuring our corporate clients receive top-tier health insurance solutions as well as overseeing the IPMI insurance portfolio to ensure optimal coverage and service delivery.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive new business strategy to drive growth and profitability.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand the organization’s presence and reach within the corporate sector.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with corporate clients, intermediaries, and other key stakeholders.
- Achieve the sales budget within the set timelines.
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing team and come up with marketing initiatives to penetrate key markets.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and systems with the goal of improving the use of resources and materials.
- Develop and maintain productivity and quality standards through audit and other review mechanisms to ensure policy, procedures, and objectives are carried out.
- Liaise with clients on regular bases to understand their needs, resolve client complaints and issues, develop new business, and to provide value.
- Ensure compliance to insurance related Statutory and regulatory requirements including Treating Customers Fairly, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies, regulatory and statutory reporting.
Leadership & People
- To provide the much-needed transformational leadership to meet and surpass the expectations of stakeholders.
- Building relevant departmental capacity to deliver on strategy by leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of the team.
- Building the team and ensure adequate succession planning throughout the team.
- Lead and manage a team of professionals within the department, providing guidance, coaching, and support to achieve individual and high-performance culture.
- Strategic Leadership
- Business Development
- Business Acumen
- Industry Knowledge
- Client Relationship Management
- Communication Skills
- Master’s degree in Business-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
- Professional Insurance Qualification is mandatory (i.e., ACII, AIIK, FLMI)
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in a similar or equivalent Senior Management role.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 4th October 2023