ICT Service Desk Analyst
Reporting to the Group ICT Manager, the ICT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Provide first-line technical support and troubleshooting assistance to internal staff regarding hardware, software, network, and other ICT-related issues.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems and escalating complex issues to the appropriate teams when necessary.
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions
- Advise users on appropriate course of action.
- Provide essential online security advice and support.
Key Competencies Required
- Familiarity with IT service management tools
- Self-driven individual with ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Technology, Business Information Technology or a related field.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Technical and system expertise (networking, active directory, DNS)
- ITIL foundation certification will be an added advantage.
- At least one year of experience is required Excellent Computer skills with hands on experience in Excel and Audit Software (e.g. ACL, CaseWare IDEA,SQL, TeamMate).
Method of Application
Qualified candidates who are passionate about providing exceptional ICT support and eager to advance in career are encouraged to forward their applications including comprehensive C.Vs to the Group Human Resources Manager through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Role as the Subject of the email and not later than 14 th February, 2024.