Project Management Jobs, Administrative Jobs,
Key duties and responsibilities
- Managing the human resource, administration, finance and client relations of the LC3-TRC project in Africa.
- Co-ordinating LC3-TRC project activities in Africa.
- Must have a minimum of Master’s degree in Business Administration / project planning and management/ or its equivalent from an accredited and recognized University.
- Have at least 2-3 years of proven, relevant and demonstrable experience in business management /project management.
- Basic communication skills in French language will be an added advantage.
Minimum Requirements for the application
- Application letter for the post
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- East Africa Community Passport (passport biometric page)
- One-page motivation letter (in pdf version)
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit all the minimum required documents to the E-mail: email@example.com
Further, applicants are required to indicate the contacts (email and telephone) for three referees in their C.V. Applications should be submitted by 6th October, 2023 at 1:00 pm EAT. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For enquiries, please contact Dr. Joseph Mwiti Marangu, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be addressed to;
LC3 -TRC Africa
Meru University of Science & Technology, Kenya
P.O. Box, 972-60200, Meru-Kenya