Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Computer Science jobs,Managerial jobs,
Financial Systems Manager
- An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Systems Manager to join a high-growth next generation utility (“NGU”) business. The business currently operates in 16 countries and is transforming access to clean energy solutions supported by the development of pioneering software management systems.
- The business has secured private-equity and strategic partner investment, which is facilitating accelerated growth in multiple markets. As such, there is a requirement to evaluation the existing financial systems and implement operational and functionality improvements, expected to be primarily delivered through a systems migration programme. SAP ByD is already implemented in several markets and 2023 full roll-out as expected for the remaining entities (9 Legal Entities).
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team and deliver immediate value as well as enduring process and system improvements.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining the health of the business financial systems – SAP ByD software;
- Lead project Implementation of SAP ByD for new markets – Finance, Supply Chain and Integration with other operational systems
- Second line of support for tickets raised by SAP ByD users;
- Designing, testing and implementing new solutions and process and system enhancements;
- Identification of system issues and generation of reports based on findings through to resolution;
- Regular meetings with NGU’s and stakeholders to gathering new changes requests;
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation of business processes;
- Customization – workflows, scripting, custom records;
- Support on API Platform Integration;
- Systems health checks, including reconciliations with other systems;
- Financial and Supply Chain Reporting ownership and design;
- Team Lead of Finance and Supply Chain systems;
- Project and stakeholder management, at times across multiple geographies and time zones; and
- Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day issues with financial related applications – Data Quality
- The successful applicant will need to balance delivery of highly complex strategic projects alongside tactical sprints across the business.
Required experience and skills:
- Highly Desirable SAP ByD experience (Migration tool, System Admin, Finance and Supply Chain modules);
- Strong communication skills and a business standard of English;
- Experience in SQL query language is required (basic level);
- Able to interact and collaborate with finance and non-finance stakeholders;