Medical jobs, Healthcare jobs,HR operations jobs,
Modality Clinical Specialist – MR
Job Description Summary
You will perform quality training to customers for new Magnetic Resonance (MR) systems, upgrades, as well as delivering Continuous Clinical Education for customers in Eastern Africa mainly and Sub-Saharan Africa when needs.
- Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer’s safe and effective use of GE equipment, maximizing image quality and productivity.
- Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Customer Satisfaction Survey, etc.).
- Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization.
- Provide in-depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
- Develop training presentations and content material and deliver Classroom courses.
- Provide support for congresses, road shows, exhibitions, and user meetings.
- Provide Remote Education Training (RES) support as a backup to the regular onsite training team.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and
- Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes
- Radiography degree
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites 80% of the working time (annual average)
- Fluent in English
- Practical minimum 5-year experience in MR Modality
- Teaching skills or teaching experience
- Presentation skills
- Practical experience of MR in a clinical environment
- Experience in conducting research in MR
- Knowledge of GE’s or competitor’s MR products
Lead HR Operations Specialist (META)
- Provide oversight of one or more HR Operations process(es) including work direction, prioritization, and troubleshooting assistance
- Be the plan and/or policy expert and be able to work with plan & policy owners on design ideas
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness, and quality to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory, legal and GE HealthCare policy requirements
- Manage metrics, monthly reviews, escalations, disaster recovery testing, and year-end coordination
- Develop broad knowledge of processing procedures to ensure successful execution
- Proactively identify and drive continuous improvements within assigned processes, work closely with cross functional teams to proposing process improvements to reduce waste, manual work, align to global standards and increase productivity
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and the HR Client Delivery team, to ensure open line communications that support an effective partnership across our HR community as well as employees and People Leaders
- Be the Workday expert in system functionality, business processes, and audits
- Lead and participate in cross-functional project efforts between key operational processing areas including but not limited to process improvement project plans, tracking, and reporting progress, and ensuring adherence to deadlines and project methodologies
- Work collaboratively across internal teams and establish strong working relationships with the business and key stakeholders in solving complex issues
- Participates/leads in medium sized projects or contributes to a bigger project. Projects have a medium-term horizon.
- Resolve complex processing issues and escalations for internal and external customers while promoting Best in Class” customer service
- Country Specific Requirements
- Fluency in English knowledge both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area
- All candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in HR operations or related work experience, ideally within a multinational organization
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have the ability to work in a complex and rapidly changing work environment across multiple stakeholder groups and countries, with comfort and efficiency