Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales & Marketing jobs, Retail & Business Development jobs, Qatar jobs,
Account Manager – Nairobi
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Nairobi as an Account Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers.
The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale.
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two parties.
Furthermore, you will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Develops and maintains long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place
To be successful in this role, you will need a Diploma combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience in a sales and marketing position within the travel or airline sector.
You will need excellent negotiation, influencing, relationship building capability and sound commercial acumen.
Key to your success in this role is an ability to lead and mentor a team of sales executives in advanced selling techniques and account management strategies