Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Consultancy jobs, Visa jobs, Financial Services jobs,
Sr Manager Consulting
- The Visa Consulting Senior Manager will support the VCA practice by providing consulting support to VISA’s key clients across Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and support the process of acquiring new VISA clients. The main objective of the role is to deepen client relationships and optimize client performance by assisting in design, assessment of strategy and implementation of initiatives to enable clients to capture the full potential of their customer base.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Using VISA and external data to analyze client needs across the regions markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA’s clients.
- In coordination with regional VCA teams, Country Managers, Account Executives, and other VISA functional areas, develop plans for consulting activity to secure funds from partnership agreements to drive Consulting projects where such agreements exist.
- Support the development of project pitches and secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as “re-engagement opportunities” via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets under the guidance of the HUB and regional consulting leads.
- Deliver Consulting projects. Resolve complex strategic problems. Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required.
- Work on multiple consulting projects concurrently.
- Manage, facilitate, and implement consulting services and meet client’s business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants’ supervision and project delivery).
- Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing, Merchant Services etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience.
- This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 8+ years of solid experience in the financial services and payments areas.
- A combination of regional and global experience strongly desired.
- Advanced client contact and presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills.
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator. Strong facilitation skills
- Must have financial acumen and commercial awareness skills.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across SSA.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter- disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory.