NGO jobs, World Vision jobs, Hospitality jobs, Hotel & Restaurant jobs,
Guest Relations Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Guests relations and coordination 8
- Promote strategic and cordial communication and relationships with approved visitors in relation to itinerary, travel requirements, bookings
- Ensure there is an approved protocol for visitor management and is communicated across all relevant departments.
- Handle issues regarding issuance of Visa invitation letters to all international visitors in collaboration with government protocol department
- Coordinate implementation of visitor management protocol from -pre-arrival information, briefing to visit conclusion
- Coordinate with hosting departments to ensure harmonized communication to ensure successful visits.
- Coordinate with security department and child safeguarding for briefings, support and adherence to the same
- Develop itineraries, task schedules and master calendar for all key activities to be carried out by WV Kenya visitors.
- Ensure timely, courteous and accurate response to enquiries from guests.
- Plan, manage and coordinate logistical needs for all approved visitors in conjunction with administration and WV Kenya hosts.
- Ensure timely airport pick up and accommodation for approved guests as per schedule.
- Compile and update welcome information package for guests annually.
- Ensure feedback by guests are received, filed and used to improve guest relations experience and support.
- Ensure all guests comply with WV Kenya guest relation’s guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all WV guests sign an acknowledgement that they know, understand and will follow World Vision Kenya’s Safeguarding Policy and keep signed agreements on file.
- Coordinate with administration for visitor vehicle facilitation and where necessary facilitate the visitors directly
Reporting and visit Experience Improvement 15%
- Ensure that feedback from guests is received, filed and used to improve guest relation’s support.
- Compile monthly reports of anticipated and actual approved visits, and share with SLT for planning purposes
- Facilitate and file duly signed protocol documents (eg. Child and Adult Safeguarding protocols, Security Acknowledgment, Evidence of Informed Consent for photos and videos and Trip Evaluation/Satisfaction forms).
- Work closely with Liaison Officers to ensure effective and efficient maintenance and use of vehicles as per WVK motor vehicle policy
- Ensure timely submission of approved vehicle report and consolidate monthly fuel receipts to Fleet Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Hospitality, Tourism, Communications, Social Sciences, Community Development or related field from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years of experience with non-government organization or busy guest relations/ hospitality office preferred.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills
- Demonstrate awareness of Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures including Basic First Aid training
- Valid and clean driving license with class B, C and E.
- Three years’ experience in driving class B, C and E vehicles (Manual Transmission is a MUST)
- Ability to work effectively with guests and colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries
- Must possess professionalism with impeccable grooming and presentation
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of responsibility and commitment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work flexible schedule with changing shifts including Weekends and Holidays
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Demonstrate awareness of Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures including Basic First Aid training.