Banking jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Branch Business Consultant – Personal Banking
- Actively seek to grow the portfolio allocated and cross sell to ensure delivery of set targets.
- Have an understanding of all retail and Business banking products that could satisfy customer requirements.
- Ensure customers receive exceptional service by identifying and meeting their needs through provision of a range of products and services.
- Based on leads referred from within the branch and other sources such as listings, contact potential new customers and offer them packaged financial solutions based on assessment of their needs.
- Action any complaint received in accordance with procedures and SLA’s.
- Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document, mandate changes etc. Branch Business consultants will be held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of applications they submit.
- Follow end to end on account opening and loan processing. Escalate any items that exceed the agreed service level time lines or where there are unsolved KYC requirements to the Branch Business Manager.
- Achieve individual sales and service targets and support the achievement of team targets.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related degree from a reputable institution
- Atleast 3 years in the Banking Industry
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent selling skills and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills and Product knowledge
- Must have integrity