Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Human Resource Management jobs, Accounting jobs, Economics jobs, Banking jobs, Finance jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Centum jobs,
HR Manager, Portfolio Operations
- The job holder is responsible for strategic business support on the people agenda by aligning business objectives with employees and management. The position formulates partnerships to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The holder of the position maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Support the business in formulating and implementing value adding strategic HR Functional plans that deliver business results such as Supporting the HR Due Diligence process.
- Talent Management routines in planning and talent acquisition, performance management, reward management, employee engagement, HR compliance and operations, and Succession Planning
- Provide professional and timely employee relations advice and guidance to managers and colleagues.
- Provide coaching and support as required and be comfortable influencing and challenging where appropriate.
- Implementation of a performance management system with a clear line the business’ strategic objective and ensure that every staff member can clearly understand the link between the individual’s efforts and the business performance as well the measurement of the same.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, employee engagement, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Interpret and provide advice on HR policy and variations across the Business unit, supporting managers in the practical implementation of HR policies, employment legislation and best practice.
- Provide advice and guidance for disciplinary hearings and other types of hearings and where appropriate offer advice and guidance to the panel.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Contract management: Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Learning & Development: Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Ensures that all payroll instructions are prepared, logged, and submitted to the service provider in a timely manner and meet the Group’s monthly payroll run.
- Reward and Benefits Management- including pensions, Medical, GPA/WIBA, Group Life and ensuring timely renewal of the insurance benefits
- Records Management:
- Preparing employee documentation including but not limited to employment contracts, offers of employment and letters of reference.
- Ensuring the collection, storage, and management of important relevant Human Resources documentation in both electronic and hard copy format through a clear and concise reference system
- Ensuring that the human resources database consistently and accurately reflects the current staff details and conditions.
- HR Reporting- Prepare HR Reports as required eg Board Papers
- Good Understanding of the Centum business and the work of the functional Business Units
- Good understanding of clients and the organizational culture
- Ability to be innovative and a creative problem solver.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to inspire trust and build value-based relationships.
- Understanding HR Policies and procedures deeply as well as Kenya HR labour Laws.
- Service Orientation – responsive to client needs, questions, and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
- Able to communicate effectively through writing and oral presentations.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member; must interact with all levels of employees and management.
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Holder of a Post graduate diploma in Human Resource.
- Registered and certified member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) with a valid practising certificate.
- At least eight years and above work experience as a Human Resource Business partner or a generalist within the Human Resource function directly in, or closely supporting, executive and/or line operations.
- The Credit Analyst’s responsibilities will include ensuring compliance to the credit processes through payroll bookings, ensuring customer performance by having strong relationship with payroll managers in institutions. Following up on arrears using soft collections skills, ensuring the Fair Debt Collections Act is complied with when it comes to arrears and customer management. Performance will be tracked using non-performing loan metrics, Portfolio at Risk (PAR), Debtors ageing schedules.
- To analyse loan applications to ensure KYC compliance, basic credit compliance
- To ensure booking of customer deductions as part of the credit appraisal process for both buyoffs and straight loans: i.e. to prepare deduction sheets and book loans with employer payroll.
- To create and maintain string relationships with payroll managers within various employers and institutions.
- Generation of monthly reports as part of the business review cycle
- Monitor all the active accounts disbursed monthly and ensure collection efficiency.
- Upload all client deductions into their respective individual accounts.
- Gather intelligence information in the field and professional networks and payroll staff to mitigate risk of fraud and inform management on issuance of good loans.
- Gather market trends and intelligence on new trends and products in the market to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Develop, review, and update the company’s credit policy
- Academic Qualification in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Credit Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office & Loan Management Systems
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong negotiation skills.
Sales Officers – Tier Data
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling and other prospecting methods
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in any business related field.
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Sales Executive
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in IT sales, Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be an added advantage.