Aviation jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
- The role is responsible for end-to-end Finance business partnering support of the Airline’s business units. This includes reporting (weekly/monthly), forecasting (weekly/monthly), planning (quarterly/annual/long-rangeplan), decision support and performance management.
- The analysts extract,transform, and collate all the data required to facilitate the department’s planning, performance evaluation and reporting in general. The analysts also execute standard and ad hoc analyses on revenue and cost performance to generate actionable insights that enable the department to optimize performance.
- Timely preparation of respective Division budgets and forecasts.
- Support in compiling respective departmental Budgets and monthly rolling forecasts to set targets for Management in performance evaluation and control.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and periodic management analysis as well as financial/statistical information to measure business performance to guide in making informed decisions.
- Assist in the provision of monthly detailed costs analysis to give clear insights on the cost drivers.
- Support the BPM Manager in reviewing of justifications / contracts against approved budgets.
- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends.
- Provide timely business quotations to the sales teams.
- Timely invoicing of closed job cards for services and goods offered.
- Review business case relating to Sales investment to enhance revenue improvements.
- Ensuring timely collection of the debts to manage cash flows and to avoid tying funds to debtors.
- Process maintenance reserve claims and manage the refunds process from initiation to application of the refund.
- Manage end to end order to cash process.
- Support organization projects on revenue optimization.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for the various balance sheet accounts and ensure compliance with the relevant Accounting Standards.
- Monitor closure of audit (Internal and External) issues within agreed timelines.
- A related Business Degree from a reputable Institution.
- Full Accountancy Qualification (CPA (K), CMA, ACCA).
- Knowledge in Software: MS Excel, ERP, TM1.
- At least Two (2) years relevant experience.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Sound Analytical skills.
- Critical and proactive thinking.
- Team working & results oriented.
- High Integrity and Honesty
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.