Building and Construction, Engineering, Technical,
Overall Purpose of the Position
Ensure effective Maintenance of plant equipment, estate and machinery, to improve overall plant performance in line with the management approved guidelines. Assignment of preventive maintenance job activities as per schedule, execute and oversee civil and structural projects, routine maintenance of roads, drains structures, equipment and gutters.
- Oversee all civil and structural projects.
- Undertake detailed planning of the construction projects, summarize daily progress and report accordingly to the management.
- Provide designs and drawings for upcoming projects both civil and structural.
- Supervise and manage both civil workforce and contractors.
- Perform thorough inspection of materials that will be used in the site.
- Carry out quality and cost control and standards for all construction projects.
- Prepare, manage and monitor the sectional budgets.
- Value completed works.
- Allocate work to civil contractors, structural contractors and sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost analysis and cost planning from already completed projects and undertaking cost.
- Oversee maintenance works, which include grouting of machine foundations, casting of inductors, launder and Aluzinc pot.
- Work closely with Architects, consultant engineers and ensure smooth learning of all projects.
- Procure, prepare purchase requisitions, material reservations and follow up on POs and invoices.
- Act as a link between the client, contractor and the consultant.
- Implement and manage projects to improve equipment and safety performance, sustainability to reduce cost.
- Schedule and assign work to meet maintenance completion dates, undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload whenever necessary.
- Supervise the review activities of subordinates and provide technical support.
- Ensure EHS compliance as per company policies and in compliance with the law.
- Minimum academic qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Building Construction
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Qualifications as an added advantage: SAP-EPR and PM experience
- Professional registration: Engineers Board of Kenya
Overall Purpose of the Position
Support and administrate MRM ICT & core ERP infrastructure; comprising all hardware and network components; server and desktop operating systems and applications and ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications..
Key Performance Areas
- Manage MRM ERP hardware & related connectivity environment
- Ensure efficient delivery of IT services through optimal support and administration of the IT infrastructure
- Manage the ICT Support Team & drive them to deliver robust, top class IT support services
- Implement desktop and server innovative solutions that utilize industry best practices to meet company objectives.
- Adhere to established IT policies and assist in development and maintenance of procedures, guidelines in line with the policies
- Protect data integrity and protection through security appliance monitoring, backups and virus mitigation
- Support IT Officer in various ERP Business support tasks during his absence
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations as and when necessary.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Minimum academic qualification: Bachelors in Computer related field
- IT Technical Certification such as CCNA/N+
- SAP ERP Management/BASIS Knowledge
- Experience required: General work experience: Minimum of 5 years with Minimum 2 years’ experience specific to the position
Additional/specific work requirements:
- Ability to help resolve complex technical (software/hardware interface) issues and independently manage critical/complex situations
- Have a good understanding of business processes
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines