Sales Jobs, Business Development Jobs, Marketing Jobs,
- Reeds Africa Consult is a Human capital management Consulting firm that offers wide-ranging HR services such as recruitment, HRMIS, job evaluation, training, payroll outsourcing, labor compliance, market and engagement surveys, and staffing solutions to businesses. Our client is a B2B digital marketplace solution that directly connects farmers across Kenya with commercial buyers, offering high-quality fresh produce at a fair, transparent, and stable market price. Our client is looking for a sales representative who will be responsible for sourcing new Commercial Kitchens while maintaining strong customer relations.
Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products.
- Meet the minimum sales and collections targets as set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding your customer database by maintaining a robust pipeline of clients.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Manage client relationships, introduce clients to new and additional products, and ensure client retention.
- Do frequent communication with the client, and report any complaints by clients to your immediate Team Leader for quick resolution.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences on behalf of the client
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, etc
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent
- Minimum one year of working experience in a sale-related role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and closing skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales analytics tools
- Somali-speaking candidates are encouraged to apply for regional balance
Qualified candidates are advised to share updated CVs to email@example.com by 30th November 2023 indicating as the subject of the email
Sales Team Leader
- Reeds Africa Consult is a Human capital management Consulting firm that offers wide-ranging HR services such as recruitment, HRMIS, job evaluation, training, payroll outsourcing, labor compliance, market and engagement surveys, and staffing solutions to businesses. The Team Leader is responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading the work of assigned Trade Reps to increase the retail coverage and revenues by ensuring the team delivers on retail availability of the products through retail range selling upon uplifting from the Wholesalers and distributors, respectively. They are also mandated to ensure visibility by placement of various POSMs in the trade as well as conducting regional retail activations.
- Creating regional sales growth plans in alignment with company objectives
- Developing distributors KPI’s and supporting distributor teams to achieve the same.
- People training, Development, Coaching, and Mentoring to equip the team with skills to effectively execute the roles assigned.
- Evaluating customer and people performance, understanding gaps, understanding why, and developing corrective action plans that are SMART.
- Plan the regional BTL activities and ensure timely execution of scheduled activations.
- Manage the company resources and customer asset partnerships to ensure that every resource has a Return on Investment.
- People Support – Journey Plan planning and aligning the teams on the same, Tools of trade and resolving their work pain areas.
- Analyze and resolve work problems to ensure appropriate controls and reporting tools are in place.
- Analyze reports and control tools to identify gaps and provide solutions as per company policy.
- Debt management
- Identification of potential business risks and development of mitigation of the same
- General region administration
- To list new products at distributor outlets
- Convene regular Product Training for Distributor and regional teams
Qualification & ExperienCe
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Valid Driving License and proven driving experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an FMCG environment in a Supervisory role
Qualified candidates are advised to share updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3oth November 2023 indicating as the subject of the email