Manager, Financial Fitness Academies
Stanbic Bank is committed to driving the SEE (Social Economic and Environment) impact in the society. Enabling financial literacy becomes a key driver to meeting this SEE agenda.
The purpose of the job is to drive Financial Fitness through an IFSO approach that derives value for Corporate & Investment Banking, Business & Commercial Banking, Personal & Private Banking and Insurance & Asset Management Business in;
- Building Business Value through FFA engagements (training and facilitations)
- Create Employee value as value-add to our existing and potential clients – workforce.
- Impact society by creating financially astute citizens and overall financial well-being for families and businesses.
- Design Kenya FFA desired ambition/ road map preferably with a 1–3-year outlook
- Drive the Banks Strategic Agenda to be top 3 in 3
- Align with Group FFA strategy and country specific expectations to entrench, enable and scale FFA
- Create value that builds into Group’s FFA ambition of reaching 5million lives through Financial Fitness.
- Position FFA impact and capability to internal and external stakeholders for buy-in as a key differentiator in driving economic, business and employee value
- Aligned to Business segments strategies, develop target audience pipeline to drive cross-sell or acquire new business.
- Promote FFA Standards and build quality checks in preserving FFA integrity.
- Ensure quality customer service delivery standards and relationship management to retain and grow the market share.
- Process aligned to understanding, evaluating client needs through a dry run to ensure objectives for all parties are met
- Build disciplines around post – FFA engagements.
- Build data privacy processes in ensuring data integrity in collection, consumption, and storage of client data once Client consent is obtained.
- Build a pool of accredited regional presenters/facilitators/ SME (Subject Matter Experts) for children, Individuals and Business FFAs
- Align accreditation time and effort towards learning and growth deliverables aligned to individual/ business performance deliverables
- Implement Financial advisors’ model for personalised engagements post FFA with clear FFA leads management process with demonstrable value to client financial wellbeing and commercial expectations
- Maintain and grow a hit-run of 10% -30% (immediate conversions) 1-7 days TAT
- Commercialise – Master classes for specific requests/ client requests and tiered offering to returning clients
- Keep up to date with competitor information and market trends to identify the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators, new business opportunities and contribute towards the development of competitive new products and enhancement of the new ones
- To support the sales team in identifying and penetrating new markets through driving effective marketing and sales initiatives.
- Use feedback, insights to continually upgrade content to address emerging concerns, and economic environment in meeting client needs.
- Invest in activities, gamification that drives key concepts and promote real financial fitness behavior change for children, individual & businesses.
- Consolidate MMM & FFA content in meeting growing FFA demands.
- Quality checks and fit for purpose content and delivery reviews.
- Onboard specialists/ external SME to deliver topical issues during webinars – trust & wills, taxation, debt management.
Measurement and FFA contribution/ value tracking
- Digitize FFA journey at all touchpoints (Acquisition, Masterclass Priming, lead conversation management & revenue realization)
- Build dashboards that demonstrate value.
- Harness the power of testimonials to drive scale and impact- website
- Lead road to end-to-end digitized FFA execution as scale is built
- Build journeys aligned to continual learning through follow-up sessions, webinars and masterclasses in driving FFA continual impact.
- Build a conversational journey/ portal in keeping all leads warm through personalized engagements of Stanbic capability in solutions, promotional offers and discounts, loyalty programmes and overall build brand warmth.
- Create Financial milestones rewards in fostering a life-long financial fitness values through achieved goals.
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
- Field of Study: Business Commerce/Finance
- Insurance & Asset Management
- Convincing People
- Developing Expertise
- Developing Strategies
- Directing People
- Empowering Individuals
- Exploring Possibilities
- Interacting with People
- Making Decisions
- Resolving Conflict
- Taking Action
- Team Working
- Business Acumen (P&C)
- Financial Acumen
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Product Knowledge (Consumer Banking)
- Written Communication
To reconcile suspense accounts or match entries / records across accounts / records and take required action that will achieve an outcome where “open” / unmatched items are correctly resolved and reported on in the general ledger within defined turnaround times (TATs). To contribute to the process of improving, automating, digitising and/or eliminating reconciliations.
- Type of Qualification: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance and Accounting
- 1-2 years
- 1-2 years experience as a Reconciliation Officer or any similar role would be required.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Documenting Facts
- Examining Information
- Following Procedures
- Interacting with People
- Interpreting Data
- Managing Tasks
- Meeting Timescales
- Producing Output
- Upholding Standards
- Data Management (Trading, Transacting)
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Financial Accounting
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Financial Systems Administration
- Reconciling Financial Records
- Risk Management
- Root Cause Analysis