Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Administrative Jobs, HR Related Jobs, M&E Jobs,
Local Human Resources and Administrative Specialist, USAID/Somalia Evaluation, Learning, and Monitoring Initiative
- On- and offboard project employees, including arranging and conducting orientations for new staff and exit interviews.
- Set up employee benefits.
- Manage social, health, and unemployment insurance as applicable.
- Manage employee files, maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Ensure proper compliance and protocols are being followed per local labor laws, SI policies, and USAID/Kenya policies.
- Develop HR programs, including employee engagement and professional development initiatives
- Support project start-up and initial work planning process.
- Work with the Director of Finance and Administration, to establish procedures for recruitment, knowledge management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
- Implement other functions relevant to the position, including regular meetings with SI Headquarters Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- At least five years of human resources experience, including experience with recruitment, preferably with an international organization or company.
- Must be fully comfortable and have prior experience using online applicant systems and candidate databases as a recruitment tool.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Must have an understanding of Somali culture and operating environment.
- Oral and written English fluency are required; professional fluency in Somali is desired.
- Experience working with USAID-funded projects in a similar capacity preferred.
Call for CVs: Facilitators
knowledge and understanding of:
- Organizational development
- Knowledge management
- Understanding of Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) principles
- Knowledge of international development (especially USAID)
- Understanding of USAID program design, implementation, and monitoring
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Ability to adapt to client requests and work with a team
- Experience with Somali programming is an added advantage