Administration, Secretarial, Janitorial Services,
Casual General Clerks – 10 Positions
Duties and responsibilities include;
- General clerical work e.g. collecting revenue, filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, dealing with emails, reception desk duties, etc. under the supervision of a designated manager;
- Supporting line-managers and colleagues;
- Working as part of a team in delivering services;
- Communicating and dealing with the public
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education certificate
- The wages payable to successful persons will be based on the minimum wages as gazetted on time to time.
General Casual – 10 Positions
Duties and responsibilities at this level will involve:
- Dusting, sweeping, and mopping; vacuuming, cleaning ceiling vents, and cleaning the hospital wards.
- Also, a general casual may be responsible for carrying out various cleaning and maintenance tasks, which may include keeping all public spaces neat and tidy.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- General Casual need the ability to perform general housekeeping tasks, such as cleaning the rooms, hallways, offices and public places
- The wages payable to successful persons will be based on the minimum wages as gazetted on time to time
Method of Application
Applicants should apply online using the link http://apply.muranga.go.ke on or before 20th September 2023.Interested and qualified? Go to Muranga County Government on apply.muranga.go.ke to apply