Principal Software Engineering Manager
- As a part of the Identity Provisioning group, you will build a best-in-class identity management platform, to help organizations provide their employees with secure identities to seamlessly access their apps and resources.
- Lead the definition of requirements, KPIs, priorities and planning of engineering deliverables.
- Lead and mentor a group of diverse and dedicated team members.
- You will be responsible for hiring and growing the best engineers in the world to become an integral part of a productive and healthy engineering organization at Microsoft.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft background and Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
HM Qualifications Other
- Experience with Windows, Active Directory or SQL